WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, September 14, 2006
They say "Be Strong"

Yesterday... I break down, coz I just received the news that I got barred from examination. I Thought my world was going to break coz I have to extended 1 more sem, and my mind starts to thinks further and further... and so, my tears flow non stop. I was tired of everything... so I went to sleep at 11pm, but... I just can't sleep, then I opened my pc again.

Thanks to D for being there for me, support me and comfort me, and so I can sleep well.

This morning, I received another call from another lecturer, he ask me to meet him. There's some problems with my attendance as well. Sigh... So, I went to meet him, told him about my problems. He understand my conditions that I need time to go through new changes in my life. He ask me to be strong... and forget all problems and relationship problem. Most important things that I must do is to focus on myself to develop and improve myself, so that I become more successful. I keep that in mind.

A lot of lecturers starts to know about my problems. Later that afternoon, I met the Dean for the same problems. Told her the same thing. To my surprise, she's very understanding and a good listener, I feel better after telling them my problems. At least, they don't think that I'm some kind of useless kids who ponteng classes all the time. They understand, support me, and they give me chances so that I can go on with what I believe in, NOT because I didn't attend class, but because I believe that I can change myself to the better and changes takes time.

For some reason, I still feel that I'm useless. I have same problems in all the sems eventhough, the problems that I'm facing getting lesser. At least, I feel lighter and less stress because I only have to take care of myself. Somehow, I feel useless coz the effort is not enough. Don't sure how strong I am or I'm still weak.

So, when I realize this, I'll just have to be strong just like everyone says to me, "You have to BE STRONG. " Erm... I will and I'm trying...

Just now, I called home .. dad receive the call. Told him about the stuff happening... sigh... it is really nice to hear my dad's voice again. Miss dad lo... I can't be like 7 years old, run back home and hug my daddy. I'm feel kinda old d, but inside of there's still like a 7 years old, ahahah feel like crying... hahaha. Just kidding.

Anyway, I'm changing hp sooner... W810i, muahahah. I was going to buy today but too bad, no more stock. It's ok now, my cacat punya hp now can be use only with handfree. Thanks to D again for suggesting it to me. Haha.. Now, I don't have to rush buy that hp. I can wait for the hp price to drop. muahaha...

Haha, that's all for today... ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • 2nd Day for Week 12
  • Most Busy Week of the Trimester Cont...
  • First Presentation a Success
  • Falling in Love
  • Busy Weeks of the Trimester
  • A Short Moment of Loneliness
  • Not a Bad Day for me
  • Abnormal or Special?
  • Wounded Heart
  • For Future
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007