WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, September 06, 2006
First Presentation a Success

This week is crazy, as you can see in the second previous post, I have deadlines from Monday to Friday. So far, so good... I pressume. I still have interview tomorrow regarding my Malaysian Economic assignment. Hopefully I can manage to go through it...

This morning, we've done our presentation for Malaysian Studies. It was awesome. We actually did a sketch on Hakka culture. It was excellent, we get full marks for that. Everyone was happy, but some part of me doesn't seems to be happy. Maybe because I didn't do much because I'm not presenting. Feel kinda down actually... my mouth just can't open everything I wanted to but my brain keep working and working and working... but it just doesn't come out of my mouth.Sigh... maybe something is wrong with me.

I always thought "Silent is Golden". I wonder, if it still have its magical in it.

Anyway, after the presentation, we have a small teabreak. We ate our Hakka food which is call Lei Cha. It's nice~ all vegetables. I like vegetables. We have our chit chat.. erm, they have their chit chat (coz I'm quiet all the time, just giggle a bit when it's time to be laugh).

After that, we went back to Class. As usual, BTM's quiz... we manage to took some picture from Christina Phone... It's nice... feel that it's been a long time since I took my last picture. ^_^

From Right, Winnie, Mei Yee, Christina and Me. Haha, they are so beautiful during that time, isn't it? I look kinda sleepy~ ahhhaha.

After class, I went straight back home, coz my tooth start to ache again and when it happen, it means I'll have headache.

Sigh... Lotsa health problem lately... headache, toothache, stomach ache, etc~ etc~~ I really need to go for medical check up but that's will only happen after 39 days. Yeah, after that, I can go back home~ I miss Klang bah kut teh lo~~ and and,... I miss the scent of my bedroom. T_T

Eh hem, I better get back to study now... Final it's just around the corner~ erm erm...
Minna san gambate ne~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Falling in Love
  • Busy Weeks of the Trimester
  • A Short Moment of Loneliness
  • Not a Bad Day for me
  • Abnormal or Special?
  • Wounded Heart
  • For Future
  • New Layout~
  • Family's Visit
  • Spending my time
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007