WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, August 11, 2006
For Future

It's more than 1/2 year now, living in my own life. Within this period, I found out a lot of things about myself. About the life and experiences that I dreamt of.

Right now, all I need to do is work hard and concentrate of my studies. Then, I will go for three month practical training in Freight Forwarding company which is my dad's. I will use this opportunity to learn everything that I need to learn from there.

Although, I worked there before but I never give my full ability and commitment to it. So, this time, I will, not because I have to do it, but I realize that I have to appreciate every opportunity that comes to me. It is fortunate that it is my dad's company. There's no pressure whether I do things correctly or not because nobody in the company dare to scold me but my dad, which on surface it looks like a great environment to work with where you can do anything you want. However, that's not the case, I worked there before, that's why I know. They treat me differently because of who I am. Like for example, if I done a terrible mistake, they will not dare to say a word. It's not that I like being scold but I felt like being spoilt.

Working in your dad's company are more pressure than those u work with other people because you have to deal with expectations from your dad, your collegue and your younger brother. Plus, this time onward, I will work together with my ex primary school classmate. Well, I guess that's challenges of life that I have to face.

After graduate, I wish to go overseas, maybe for work and study for few years. I wanted to experience the meaning of living and working in other ppl's country besides, while finding the unanswerable question from other perspective by learning to live in different culture in different countries. This is my new found dream that I want to pursue.

Well that's for future

Oh ya, last two days, I received two surprises.

The first surprises is a visit from my Aunty Toots. She all of the sudden call me out to tell me that she's on the way to melaka because she's bored staying at home. LoL. So they came and reached here about 4.15pm. It's a good news tho, I can save my post expenses to post my training application to my dad. So she can pass the thing for me. Another thing is, I expect to change my phone but my cute baby sister left the phone in the house. So... sigh, have to wait 2 more month. Like usual, we drink that night, not much but it's fun.

For the second surprises is... T bought me a webcam which initially cost RM39 but somehow the quality is terrible so we changed to other brand which cost RM49. What's weird is, that package was tag RM70 but it's RM49 only. I wonder how much is the 'real' price for other products. So, next time, we need to ask the price of the product eventhough they are tagged. I wonder if there's a plot behind this. Hahah... hope i'm not being paranoid here, but then hey! why would they put the price tag there if that is not the price, right?

T and the gang went back then next morning. I'm alone again but this time with new toy. ^^

Tomorrow is the big day for some of us.
It's our friend's CONVOCATION Yeah~!!!CONGRATULATION~! YOU HAVE MADE IT I WISH YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT JOURNEY AHEAD~!
I'M SO SORRY THAT I COULDN'T MAKE IT TO MEET YOU GUYS AND TAKE WONDERFUL MEMORY MAKING PICTURES TOGETHER.
I'LL BE MISSING YOU GUYS.

I'm so happy for them, they will enter a new phase in life. So wait for me guys, after 9 month, I'll join you all and we will work together for better future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • New Layout~
  • Family's Visit
  • Spending my time
  • Catching up with me
  • Bored
  • UPDATES
  • At home...
  • 2nd week
  • Saying Goodbye
  • Don't wanna waste another Chance
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007