WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, September 12, 2006
2nd Day for Week 12

2nd Day of Week 12, closer to the end of the trimester... final examination is approaching... stress and anxieties starts to take over me... haha... not that stress la actually, just OK.

Today's presentation was great, we did a 50mins presentation on our Prime Minister. We all wear like professional. All wearing either black or blue with blazer. Forgotten to take a few shots, haha anyway, we look great and we did great. Elaine did a good job, she speaks so fluently, so confident, and she sound so mature and powerful. Haha, she become my idol already. Ming Wee's great too, and so to Joe. They are all very great presenter. I only own a small part of the whole presentation. I'm more to the hardcopy of the assignment. Basically I did 90% of the hardcopy, feel happy about it because it is finally over and we did great. The lecturer was impressed with our presentation, she gave us full marks which for us is more than enough.
(Trying to find suitable outfit for presentation :p )

After the presentation, we drove to a cafe nearby to take our lunch as to celebrate our successful presentation. After that, I came back home.... to take my rest...

There's two more presentation to go. One is on Saturday, I'm not presenting but I'll take care some of the slides. I just received the emails from the leader and I shall continue with the work after my blogging session. Another presentation will be next week. I'm not sure who is presentating, the hardcopy of it still haven't done. We just finished our phone interview session with Head of Finance department of MMU cyberjaya yesterday. The interview went smoothly, Thanks God.

Within this two days, I found out that I lack too much presentation skills, communications skills and general knowledge. These things are so important, I must improve more on myself, or else I won't be able to speak up at all. Sigh... anyone can guide me?

My room now are so messy coz I have to pack up some of the stuff in a box. Moving out soon, there's a lot of stuff to done. Hopefully, my T will be free next two week to bring back some of my stuff. 33 days more... Seriously, this is the first time, in 4 years in MMU, this is the first time I stay here for more than 3 months without going back. Next month, I'm able to go back and spend another 3 months with my family and friends. Miss them so much. :( Anyway, I crap so much, think I have to end now. After I finish with the slides, I have to start study for final d.

Wish me luck ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Most Busy Week of the Trimester Cont...
  • First Presentation a Success
  • Falling in Love
  • Busy Weeks of the Trimester
  • A Short Moment of Loneliness
  • Not a Bad Day for me
  • Abnormal or Special?
  • Wounded Heart
  • For Future
  • New Layout~
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007