WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Saturday, September 09, 2006
Most Busy Week of the Trimester Cont...

Busy week of Week 11 continues, there's 1 more assignment 3 more presentation to complete before I could have a good rest.

Trying to finish OB assignment... this assignment is a headache, the topic itself has limited info that I could find on the net. Sigh... this is what happen when you're doing assignment at the very last minutes. At the moment, you realize that you have chosen the wrong topic, and you can't do anything but to proceed. While my other members putting full responsibility on me for the main content of the assignment. I got no choice but to do my best since the deadline is approaching. We have to finish it by tonight or tomorrow morning. I just want to finish this early so I could concerntrate on my final.

Sigh... my hp is 'out' again. I almost buy a new hp yesterday because I am too frustrated that I have to sms to inform my other members about something that is so important. It's time consuming and it getting on my nerves. I was trying to arrange appointment for interview with Cyberjaya Finance Treasury Manager for interview and I couldn't do it because of my stupid hp, but luckily I manage to take the email add of the secretary and I arranged the meeting via emails. So... it is done. Thanks to the internet. ^^

I was not feeling well yesterday, I have headache, maybe because of my tooth. I have to go for dentist as soon as possible, but the earliest I can go is after final examination. So, at the moment, I just have to bare the pain. Giving up all sweets, chocolate and Ice-creams for a while... T_T

I'm afraid to go out these days, you know because of increased crime rate around Malaysia. There's a lot of snatch thief, road bullies, kidnapping and etc~ it makes me feel unsafe whenever I stand on the road. It's so sad, it use to be so peaceful especially in Bukit Beruang but now, everywhere is unsafe. You also can't blame these criminals, as you can see, people are getting desperate because of inflation that was cause by petrol hike and so on. Everyone include you and me are affected. Things are getting expensive, of cause these people will get desperate and do things that ain't suppose to do. Well then, that's just no excuse for do hurting people, right? So, everyone so must take cautious about the situation and help each other, not only to avoid ourself being the victims of crime rate but also to care peoples around us. Some of us are desperate, they need help and we try ourself to help them, you know, to listen to them, give advise and so on so on. Just hope, people look at brighter side, and take hardship as one of their challenges for live a better life. There's no use in making people living in fear everyday.

Anyway, I better get back to work. Time is getting shorter, but we still have lots of things to do especially when we getting older.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • First Presentation a Success
  • Falling in Love
  • Busy Weeks of the Trimester
  • A Short Moment of Loneliness
  • Not a Bad Day for me
  • Abnormal or Special?
  • Wounded Heart
  • For Future
  • New Layout~
  • Family's Visit
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007