WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Sunday, August 13, 2006
Abnormal or Special?

The other day, I was categorized as 'abnormal' by my Ah Ko because I told him I sleep too much. Normally people sleep 8 hours but I sleep 10 hours sometimes 12 hours. Well, its abnormal? Well, some people do sleep 10 - 12 hours, some people sleep even longer. It doesn't make them being an 'abnormal', does it?

Recently I'm afraid to sleep longer coz I was having weird weird dreams. I've dreamt almost all people I've known and in different diferent situation. If I continue to sleep, I afraid I won't be able to differentiate between what is dream and what is reality. I guess maybe I've been keeping to myself quite a while now. Haven't seen people quite a long time. Maybe I'm abnormal... lol.

I don't think any girls are like me, spend most of times in front of computer. Holiday also doesn't want to go back home.Other girls probably went back home, talk to mommy and daddy about how school went. Some maybe hanging out with girl friends to discuss something about what is the fashion in the market or chit chat about whose the most handsome guy in campus and so on. Well, not all girls are like that, but majority. I'm one of those minority one who prefer to spend time alone and do what I like to do. I wonder if that's make me abnormal. Sometimes I do talk with my girl friends but we will talk something like what's going on to the world or a 'what if...' situation. Something that makes us think. (Sigh, now I miss my friend).

Another might-be abnormal thing from me is, I tend to make mess my workplace then, I'll clean them up nicely after all the mess I've done. I don't know why, but that's just what keeps happening. I guess I'm not a prefectionist, maybe because I think nothing in the world is prefect. Some ways, some hows, there will be a flaws. However, I won't let anything that have more than 40% of flaws. I will get frustrated.

Music is my life, I can't live without music in my life. Everyday, I must listen to music and sometimes I listen to it whole day. One thing that makes me so predictable is because of the song I listen to every minute. My emotions goes with the melody of the songs. Sometimes when I listen to song like 'Get Out' from Jill, means you will know that I'm in furious mood. Hahaha.

So how do we know how abnormal is abnormal? How do we differentiate it between being abnormal and being special? Well besides I'm abnormal of having more hairs than meat. That I know...(embarrassed) So am I being abnormal or special? Hm....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Wounded Heart
  • For Future
  • New Layout~
  • Family's Visit
  • Spending my time
  • Catching up with me
  • Bored
  • UPDATES
  • At home...
  • 2nd week
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007