WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, August 24, 2006
Busy Weeks of the Trimester

Week 9 over soon, 5 weeks more to determine my fate in MMU. I mean it, this semester going to determine whether I'm graduating next year. I'm praying every night hoping I can go through this smoothly.

Next week, going to be seriously busy, here is my schedule...

Week 10
28/8 - Malaysian Econs Test - done
29/9 - PMS Meeting - done
Date To be confirm - Arrange Interview with Finance Department - done
Date To be confirm - Help Lay Fen take her License - done
Before 1/9 - Submit letter to supervisor - done
Before 1/9 - Submit Bank-in slip & Insurance Policy to Finance - Paid, but... they actually ask me to wait another 2 weeks to get the receipt.

Week 11
4/9 - Legal Environment of International Business Case Test - done
5/9 - BTM Test - done
6/9 - Malaysian Studies Presentation - done
7/9 - Malaysian Econ Interview - done

Week 12
12/9 - Organizational Behaviour Assignment due and Presentation - done and it's great.

Week 13
16/9 - Business Ethics Presentation - done
20, 26 & 27/9 - Treasury Management Presentation

Week 14
Study Week

Week 15 &16
FINAL EXAM WEEK


15/10 ~ Moving out ~

A lot of difficulty will be face next month. Hope I'll can go through this. Not only me, all my friends too~ GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND TO ME.

25/8
A lot of things happened within such a short time, trying to keep aside the emotional side of me, tho... it's painful to bare but that is just the way for not letting emotion control over us.

26/8
Time is short, could feel the pressure of tense running through my whole body. It's might be too late to get the best result but it's never too late to put out 100% effort and commitment into it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • A Short Moment of Loneliness
  • Not a Bad Day for me
  • Abnormal or Special?
  • Wounded Heart
  • For Future
  • New Layout~
  • Family's Visit
  • Spending my time
  • Catching up with me
  • Bored
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007