WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Not a Bad Day for me

I've been having sleepness night lately. Don't know why, I feel sleepy, but when I close my eyes, my mind still active. How many times I tried to hibernate myself but found myself still wide awake. Sigh... Maybe I'm too stress, especially at this time-9 month from now I'm gonna leave here. There's a lot of things that I haven't done. Want to take any opportunity that comes along to do what I want to do before I regret in latter time.

I registered as a member to be in Chinese Orchestra Society choir group today. It's my first time attending classes like this. I mean, class not involving books, theories and writing. One of the reason I joined is because I like to sing. Singing is my passion, just suddenly feel like want to do something useful with it. Hehehe... It's fun, you able to get to know more friends who shared the same interest. You know what, when I introduce myself, as usual, their reaction will be "Huh? You are older than me?" ^_^" Well ya, I might be oldest here but yet I doesn't seems to look like one, but then, it's not something that I should worry about, isn't it?. When it come to knowledge, age and size doesn't matter. Most important thing is 'the will to gain the knowledge' is important. Right? hehehe....

I had one difficulty during the class, which makes me so so so so frustrated. I can't read chinese character! and I don't understand most of the words they are saying. Sigh... I feel so terrible and yet, I don't want to quit. I always having trouble in memorizing chinese sounds or character even people's name. So, I'm going to have tough time but it's ok, I never intend to quit anyway but really how someone could teach me or give me advise me on how to learn the language.

Don't know why, today, suddenly there's a lot of things coming to me, it's not bad thing but it's a good thing. It makes me feel alive again, if u know what I mean. Like I'm still exist in the society. hahaha... Maybe it's my good luck today. :) If everyday are like today, how nice~~~ (Dreaming...).

I will be busy this weekend onwards coz of exams and assignments due plus, got classes and choir class. Moreover, Mymmu.net have a new image, so means I'll have new responsibility soon. Tomorrow, I got appointment with Syukor to discuss about mymmu.net stuff. Lot of things will be discuss. Just hope this time, I don't struggle to open my mouth again.

I've decided to move out from the house by end of this semester. Just to save the money, I take the risk of losing a nice place to stay during my last semester but, I got no choice, its my first priority to save money. I need the money for some reason. I'm not working, so the only way I could get the money is the save from my dad's allowance. Whether I'll be staying on the same house again or other house or maybe EP, depends on the availability of the room during that time. Or else, I'll have to tumpang somebody's house until I found the room.

There's a lot of things that I wanted to talk about, but I guess my post is a bit too long. Have to stop here or else somebody out there will say 'It's too long, don't want to read'. :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Abnormal or Special?
  • Wounded Heart
  • For Future
  • New Layout~
  • Family's Visit
  • Spending my time
  • Catching up with me
  • Bored
  • UPDATES
  • At home...
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007