WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, June 22, 2006
Bored

Second day of first week ---> no class, can't believe lecturer fong fei kei again. Sigh...
Third day of first week ---> Today

Thanks god, there is a class, but then, sigh... the subjects that I took this semester are so Malaysian. Malaysian Studies, Malaysian Economy, Business Ethnics, Organisational Behaviour... and oh, I forgot, I took French. That is the only subject that are not-so-Malaysian. =p

Today, I suppose to have 7 hours classes but I only have 4 hours for this week. Spend most of hour in drama. The drama that I'm watching now is called The 7th Grade. It's a Taiwanese Drama. It's very nice school life story. Gosh, I miss my school life. How we used to hang out after school in Science Lab to paint our Science Mural. I miss those days. Miss my friends.

hm... football fever still very hot out there! wish to watch it but watch alone feel kinda lonely. So... watch drama instead, read a bit of notes then back to drama. =p

Sigh... I'm so not in the mood... better stop here. 88

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • UPDATES
  • At home...
  • 2nd week
  • Saying Goodbye
  • Don't wanna waste another Chance
  • Fate
  • Top 3 favourite old songs
  • Report of the day
  • Can a guy changed to be devilish because failure i...
  • Emo day
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007