WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, June 20, 2006
UPDATES

Friday, 16 June 2006
My actual result released . . . two word, NOT GOOD

Today is also my last day of working, to my surprise I got RM250 allowance for 2 week working. *peace

Saturday, 17 June 2006
My younger brother 19th Birthday Party celebrated in advance.
Here are some of the pictures during the nite...
<---Me & Lanie, I look tall in this picture, hahahahah . . . <---taken outside our house <---my bro & his friends, the one wearing black <---Me, Mrs. Saw, Lanie & Mrs. Goh, <--- Birthday Boy acting like bodyguard of 3 Mrs LOL <---Me with my Philippino Friends <---T's geng
<---From the right, Dad, Mr. Saw, Mr. Goh, Mr.Lim and Mr. Lawyer (forgotten his name ^_^" )
<---My Sister with her Boy Friend. ^^ ain't there cute?

Sunday, 18 June 2006
Back to Malacca

Monday, 19 June 2006
Worst first day of my life... Went to class and found out my lecturer wanted to shift the lecture time while it is the best time of the week. I can't imagine what will be like if it shifted to Friday afternoon. I tell you, I'll scream. Class finished early, so I went to buy my lunch, then go walk back home and found out I was locked outside my house. I waited for almost 1 hour. Sigh. . . Thanks to Ryan and Amanda for finding Amy's handphone no.. Then later that afternoon, I'm went to my 4pm French Class, waited there for 1/2 hour and the lecturer haven't come. So, I walked back home again, and on my way back, I was stop by a mentally ill man, I suppose, I freaked out and walkaway really fast. Zoom~~~~~~~ I have no idea what that person want, I just got scared and wanted to get away from there as soon as possible. Hm... now think back, I should ask nicely what he want, maybe he need help or something, but I got scared and I just walkaway. Sigh.. am I doing the right thing?

It's a weird start for this semester as I was alone, my closest one if not went for practical training, they graduated. Everything feel very weird and quiet. Guess I miss them. ^_^"

Oh well, there's no choice, this is life. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • At home...
  • 2nd week
  • Saying Goodbye
  • Don't wanna waste another Chance
  • Fate
  • Top 3 favourite old songs
  • Report of the day
  • Can a guy changed to be devilish because failure i...
  • Emo day
  • Blur blur Day
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007