WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Catching up with me

It's my sixth week now and what am I doing in the past 5 weeks? Seriously, I don't even know what I'm doing. Over and over again I kept telling myself to stop relaxing but I just can't get myself working harder. Sigh...


CLASSES
End up taking six subject instead, I dropped French and don't ask me why? I just can't get that 'r' = 'air' pronounciation and I have no confident that I'm able to learn that language in 14 weeks. It's impossible for me. I rather take Japanese, because why? one, I could improve my Japanese, and two, I could pass easily and the change of getting an A for it is must higher. Hahha...

Anyway, recently I'm busy getting my life back on track. Trying to put myself together and force myself to go for class eventhough most of the time, the class keep cancelling when I actually go for classes which actually made me really mad, ~_~" but it's ok. I'll be patience, 8 more weeks will over very very very soon. As time goes that fast, I'll have to meet all of my assignments due dates very very soon. Right now, we manage to settle BME, just waiting for interview session, maybe next week. So... got to prepare. Then, I manage to finish our job for PMS assignment, now waiting for presentation. Other assignment.... BOB still in haven't started, BET in progress, calling Vatsala tomorrow, BLE assignment... still no sound lecturer haven't announce anything on assignment. Same goes to BTM.

Sigh... dont 'know why this trimester classes mostly conducted at night, it's good for me and bad for me. Hahah, good coz I dont' have to skip class coz I can't wake up in the morning and it's bad for me coz I feel sleepy everything I taken my dinner, but of cause I won't sleep after dinner. =p

PREPARING FOR TRAINING
I'm preparing for Training next trimester, right now waiting for my Confirmation for student status letter from my supervisor. Can't wait to go back hometown work at my dad's company coz can't wait to experience new life. I know... working life is bored... but if you work what you love to work, you won't feel bored. Really. Anyway, training start on 16 October - 6 January, that's 3 month. It is just nice.

FINDING PLACE TO MOVE
I still can't find a suitable place to move. One reason is that I too choosy. I wanted to stay near campus and have good housemates and good house/room conditions. The truth is, I like this place so much that I can't lay my eyes on those houses, but then, I have to leave. No choice.

Aunty Toots will come over this Friday. She will bring something for me. Haha, my favourite foods and some serious stuff, and plus, she will drive me around to find place. So... that's about it.
GOOD NEWS
Congrat to Chris, ahahah, he finally get back to his true love. I'm happy for him. Hahah... That's why, I believe if somebody is you other half, she will always be yours no matter where you go or what you do.

Wish you all the best in your future, and remember that Life is always difficult, sometimes you need to tell yourself that life is simple, so that you dont' think so much and just focus on pursuing your dreams. ^_^

SINGLE LIFE
Well... I'm pretty much enjoying my single life. No more worries and headache. All I can say is, I'm confident that I do the right thing, because I have to, if I want to have a better life. I dont' want to think so much about relationship stuff, I just gonna drop it, and pursue my dreams.

I will take care of myself, I mean really take care of myself. It's not selfish. this is just something that I have to do, because I don't really take care of myself in the past. So... gonna change myself for the better.

FRIENDS
Misses my friends so much, don't know how they doing with their life right now. Misses all the laughter that we use to laugh together, and the things that we do together. Sigh... anyway, i'm looking forward to our date in future. Hahaha~~~~

Kaikor has been teman me all this while... ahha, he's nice guy, eventhough he always bully me, but at least I can feel of like having a real big brother. =p

Aunty also teman me, she's funny... and a good mother. Hahaha

Oklah~ I crap enough... one last thing... I'm just hoping that everyone will be happy, and I will be happy too, but then, don't forget me. Hahaha... sometimes I do scare being alone. =p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Bored
  • UPDATES
  • At home...
  • 2nd week
  • Saying Goodbye
  • Don't wanna waste another Chance
  • Fate
  • Top 3 favourite old songs
  • Report of the day
  • Can a guy changed to be devilish because failure i...
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007