WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Monday, June 12, 2006
At home...

I just finished my reflexology section, 2 minutes ago. First time trying my dad's reflexology machine. ^_^" It's not my thing, I never want to do it again coz it makes my leg itchy. =p

Yesterday we spent most of my time cleaning my stuff. Throw a lot of stuff that I've kept in years. I need to find space to put in a study table. I looked back all the stuff that my first x gave me, I still kept it in a box. All those unpost letters that I've written, all the gift that he gave me. =p all those stuff tells a different story. I don't want to tell those story, it will make you sleep. Previously, I kept coz I sayang to throw, but now, it doesn't really matter, it is all in the past. Memories is still in my mine and it never fade. Me and my first X are still very close friends. Talking about him, he's not in a very condition right now. He's jobless, his family has problems, and I don't know how to help him, coz he's not really want to tell me the whole story. So... can't do anything. Later that night, we went to Victory Station in Subang to have our dinner. ^^ It was nice~~~ we ate Shark Fin with Abalone Soup, 1 dozen of Oysters, Garlic Bread and Fish and Chips. ^^ Very nice~~~~ dad spent about RM400+ for that dinner, and oh! we sempat to dapao 2 pcs of Chocolate cakey. ^^ It's very delicious.

So this morning, I was dragged to office again. Working as biller this time. LoL. I work at different different position everyday. It's bored and not bored at the same time. I don't know how to describe, but then, everyday is the same thing... same routine. Go work, after work, eat, rest, and sleep. Sometimes, I really wish that once I come out from U and start working permanently, I will have take some times for dance classes, aerobic classes, piano classes or something like that. Once in a while, spent some times with friends in a club. It would really make life more fun. Then, during weekend, going for Archery or Bowling or Swimming or hangout at some club, or shop shop shopping. =p Really looking forward to it.

But that's for future, right now... I just have to go through University life. My last year is going to be a tough one. 7 Subjects for next semester. *God Bless Me

Result releasing this week~~~ wish good luck to everyone and me...

Bro's birthday party this saturday night... ^^ time to get some boost~~~!

(Sigh... ~_~ tomorrow another day to go through, it might be the worst day of the week, I can feel it)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • 2nd week
  • Saying Goodbye
  • Don't wanna waste another Chance
  • Fate
  • Top 3 favourite old songs
  • Report of the day
  • Can a guy changed to be devilish because failure i...
  • Emo day
  • Blur blur Day
  • What I Did Today
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007