WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, July 28, 2006
Spending my time

SHOPPING
Last Saturday, I went shopping in JJ, alone. No choice, because I'm alone that day and bored. Luckily, it was sales months. I bought...

1. 2 Hush Puppies blouse which about RM50+ after discount.
2. Self study Filipino language for RM25 (gonna learn this language so that I could 3. talk to my step grandparent in Philippine)
4. Mastering English book cost about RM28 (Need to brush up my English, it's so messed up and ... sound bad =.=")
5. A diary so that I can replace my lost diary to keep my schedule on track which cost me Rm18-20
6. Groceries, ingredient to cook and foods to eat, but forgotten to buy cooking oil, all these cost me RM60+

Half day shopping cost me almost RM200 + Taxi fees RM14, Sigh.

I need to save more more more money, the price of products keep increasing.

ACADEMIC
I'm trying to catch up with studies coz I've been MIA for couple of lessons. >.< FORUMS
Mymmu.net like usual, just changed ownership of the portal to Lance. The big marketing plan doesn't really work out. Sigh. Waiting for next move from Lance, he's the boss now.

Another Forum created by my bro, he made me become the moderator of the forum without asking me. ~_~" Well, I'll be patience since he's my only brother and I sayang my brother very much but then, don't forget to pay me what you owe me.

Oklah... nothing much to say about. I better start working on my studies... it's running out of time. Week 6 almost over. How fast the time goes.

Ohya, tomorrow my T and the gang come to stay over. ^.^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Catching up with me
  • Bored
  • UPDATES
  • At home...
  • 2nd week
  • Saying Goodbye
  • Don't wanna waste another Chance
  • Fate
  • Top 3 favourite old songs
  • Report of the day
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007