WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Upd@t3 'ing'

Haha, it's time to update my blog~ It's going to be a longggg entry...

I'm on my exam week now, kinda tension, but it's ok, beside having several sleepless night, several stomachache and headache, I still manage to go through this hardship, at least 50% now. Thanks to my friends who cheering for me, wishing me luck. ^^ I'm so grateful to know all of you. Eventhough, we just known each other for like less than a month, but I known you all for a very long time. Haha... Kboxer and Kboxing are cool~! =p

8 more days, I'll move out from this house. Kinda sayang this place coz it brings a lot of sweet memories. Oh well, life moves on... each and everyone of us got our own goals to achieve, our own life to live. We could only remember the time we use to be together and hopefully someday we will meet again and go for yam cha. Maybe bring along you, gf, bf, husband and wives along, or maybe your kids and we will laugh together like we use to be. :p

Suddenly, don't know what else should I report here, I felt kinda tired after 3 papers of exams in 2 days. Seriously, my health are deteriorating, I need to do medical check up and go to dentist to fix my aching tooth. Sigh... I've not taking care of myself very well, huh? So useless,... I always wish other people to take care of themself but I never really take care of myself. Sigh...
forgive me.
OH YA~~ hahaha forgotten to report one thing. I finally get my new hp~~~!!! W810i. Yea~! and I'm loving it~!
Some of the picture taken with my new gadget.

My gang, hahaha, from left, Lani, Arlene, Charina, and T. ^^ This picture taken during our Karaoke session in Centerpoint. We went singing like nobody business because we were bored at that time and T suddenly want to sing. So we just went it.

My younger bro, taken he has his haircut. ^^; Leng chai le~ like gangster. =p No ar, just kidding. Seriously, the quality of the pic ain't the same as it viewed in the phone. Em... i'm kinda dissappointed tho, but it's ok. You know what, the picture look greeny coz my whole house painted with green, ~_~" except for my room =p.


hehehe, ingredient for BBQ and Steamboat. Yummy~! It's dad's idea.
Someone's cooking. ;p

Me, me and Me... hahaha


Oklah, that's all for today. =p Need to get some rest, I'm falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • I Shall Be Released
  • Exams and Financial stress
  • They say "Be Strong"
  • 2nd Day for Week 12
  • Most Busy Week of the Trimester Cont...
  • First Presentation a Success
  • Falling in Love
  • Busy Weeks of the Trimester
  • A Short Moment of Loneliness
  • Not a Bad Day for me
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007