WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, September 21, 2006
I Shall Be Released

I just wanna share one of my favourite songs which is "I Shall Be Released". I like this song very much... I'm not sure who is the original singer. Bob Dylan I guessed. It's an old song. 80s perhaps. I like the melody played by guitars. I listen to this song over and over again for few times without feeling bored to it. It's really nice to hear when you hear it in live performance. I like to listen to these kind of songs when you're feeling relax, and you wanted to enjoy the melodies of each notes played by a particular song that you think you might like. Haha, thanks to my dad influence for loving songs like these. Other similar songs are like Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight, Eagle's Hotel California, Gary Moore's Still in the Blues and many many more.

I try to search for some video clip over the internet, but I could only find Gov't Mule's version of the song which is not bad. They other songs are quite nice too. One of it is "Sunshine". Rox!




E f#m
They say everything can be replaced
G#m a b e
They say every distance is not near
F#m
So i remember every face
G#m a b e b
Of every man who put me here

(chorus:)
E f#m
I see my light come shinin'
G#m a b e
From the west unto the east
F#m
Any day now, any day now
G#m a b e
I shall be released

They say ev'ry man needs protection
They say that ev'ry man must fall
Yet i swear i see my reflection
Somewhere so high above this wall

(chorus)

Now yonder standing there in this lonely crowd
A man who swears he's not to blame
All day long i hear him shouting so loud
Just crying out that he was framed

(chorus)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Exams and Financial stress
  • They say "Be Strong"
  • 2nd Day for Week 12
  • Most Busy Week of the Trimester Cont...
  • First Presentation a Success
  • Falling in Love
  • Busy Weeks of the Trimester
  • A Short Moment of Loneliness
  • Not a Bad Day for me
  • Abnormal or Special?
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007