WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Saturday, June 10, 2006
Saying Goodbye

I spent a week with my friends who you can say my most closest friend since the day I came to MMU. Lay Fen, YeanFern, and Ling Wei. Lay Fen and Yean Fern know them since alpha. They are my groupmate. After this semester, they are going for practical training for 8 months. Ling Wei graduating, so its gonna be a very very long time to meet in future. Gonna miss them a lot.

During the week I was talking about just now, we done almost everything together, we went for Archery in one of the cafe in Malacca Raya, if i'm not mistaken, then we went bowling. We travel to Gunung Ledang, one of the Legendary place in Malaysia ^^ but this time, without Yean Fern coz she's not allow to go there. So, only 3 of us. We climb the hill to the water fall. It was very tiring but then its worth it coz at the end, we reached at a very beautiful waterfall. Very cold and icy water. It was fun. Then, we climb down the hill, we went for cycling around the area. haha... it was ok. Besides not having a larger compound to cycling, we did have some fun and a little bit enjoyment of cycling with friends right there. So yes, I have fun. At night, we went for karaoke. hahaha... open to public karaoke. Haha... it was nice. hhaha... Then we went back to our room, continue with Choy tai Dee. Sigh... I lose alot, but then its ok. We just play for fun.

The next day, we went to Muar for food. We ate Muar famous Otak2. In case u dont know, its somekind like bbq fish meat and its not really a otak or brain. LOL. After that, we reach for our mission which is to accompany Lay fen to take her Identity Card, in Pagoh.

We went back to Malacca during evening, came back, feeling tired but happy... Lay Fen is left the next morning while Ling Wei left on Sunday.

It is sad to think that I'm gonna spend most of time by myself. Well, all these while, they are always there for me.

Another person I would like to wish luck to, the person is Ivan. Wish you good luck in whatever you do. Living in foreign country is not easy, it takes times to fit in their community. Their culture will be different, their thinking will be different and their lifestyle will be different but I'm confident that you will do very well in it. Afterall, you are Ivan right? :p

There's another person I would like to wish luck to too, Ryan and Amanda. First time experiencing working life. Life is tough, working life would be very bored and stressful, but don't give up. You will experience the same thing after you graduate, the only different is when you work after graduate, you are expected to know everything. So, take this opportunity to learn everything you need to learn. I believe both of you will do it very very very well, coz you both are smart people. So good luck.

While for me, what can I do? life isn't easy. I just have to continue my life, coz time never stop. Everyone has their life to live, I can't stop anyone from achieving their goal of life. So, I will always support them and so am I. So... Goodbye my dear FRIENDS. Never ever forget me. That's all I'm asking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Don't wanna waste another Chance
  • Fate
  • Top 3 favourite old songs
  • Report of the day
  • Can a guy changed to be devilish because failure i...
  • Emo day
  • Blur blur Day
  • What I Did Today
  • Relaxing Moment
  • Stress Management
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007