WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Don't wanna waste another Chance

Long time didn't update my bloggy already, miss me... lol. Just kidding... =p

Supposedly, I don't have anytime to post anything, why? coz IT'S EXAM WEEK and I'M FREAKING TENSION ABOUT IT. Why am I freaking out? that's because I am not being a good girl this semester. Despite all the personal stuff has been affected my life, I am completely lost in my study eventhough I try and try and try to forget everything. After the 4th paper this afternoon, I feel so terrible and so upset coz I just wasted another chance to achieve my goal. Sigh... I came back and try to control myself, I clean up my messy desk, reaching for my notes for the next subject. I put it in front of me and I look at it. There was a long silent pause ... then I told myself "NEVER WASTE ANOTHER CHANCE AGAIN".

Then I went out for dinner with Lay Fen and Ling Wei, I thought want to eat Bah Kut Teh, (eventhough Malacca bah kut teh is nothing compare to Klang, I just want to eat it) but it seems like, the god doesn't want to grant my tiny wish, but its ok. I'm not dying to eat it anyway. Both of my good friend here are really nice to me and everytime they make me laugh and whenever I'm not happy, when I look at them, I will be happy coz why? coz they are happy all the time. They don't have this silly thought like mine. They just smile and laugh... I feel easy around them. So, I decide to treat them for dinner.

Come to think that by this Sunday, most of my friends are going graduating, some are going for 8 month training. Lay Fen is moving out, Ling Wei is moving back either, my life will change after that. I don't want to think how is going to change. What I know is, I must push myself to study and graduate well.

I'm very angry because my mission for this semester are likely to fail because of my own hand. Nobody is influencing me, nobody is affecting me, and nobody is threating me... it is just me. I know where the problem lies and I'm not going to leave it like that. I got a lot to learned.

Anyway, I better catch up with my studies and go through this "freaking tension" week of mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Fate
  • Top 3 favourite old songs
  • Report of the day
  • Can a guy changed to be devilish because failure i...
  • Emo day
  • Blur blur Day
  • What I Did Today
  • Relaxing Moment
  • Stress Management
  • Didn't make it to Trinite Party
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007