WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, May 11, 2006
Fate

Fate, what is fate? It is like everyone said, it is careful plan that was planned by god, or it is just pure luck?

One day, I gambled to myself, I told myself that I will let go of my crazy feelings. I will let go if, I DON'T bump into one person in that place. I chose NOT TO bump into that person is because obviously, it have a little chance of meeting that person, coz I hope I will not meet that person. It is like betting on white pebbles when 4 out of 5 of it is black. I let fate decide what I am going to do.

So, I waited and look around, hoping and not hoping to meet that person. After a while, there's no sight of that person and I begin to know the answer but, just when I wanted to make my final decision, I actually met that person.

In that moment, I asked myself, Is this my fate? or it is just a pure mere luck. It is very confusing, especially when it comes to complicated relationships and love matters. When it is about relationships, do you follow ur mind or your heart? or both? How can we use both? but what if it is still not clear, can we let "fate" decide? can we trust fate?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Top 3 favourite old songs
  • Report of the day
  • Can a guy changed to be devilish because failure i...
  • Emo day
  • Blur blur Day
  • What I Did Today
  • Relaxing Moment
  • Stress Management
  • Didn't make it to Trinite Party
  • Trinite 2006
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007