WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Top 3 favourite old songs

Tonight, for some reason, I feel like listening to oldies, songs that I use to listen since I was a baby. Miss my dad, coz he use to play these songs using his guitar. It was so cool, nice and classical.

My all time favourite, Bee Gees's Emotions. Love this song, use to sing karaoke since 6 or 7 years old. Very nice song... and meaningful.

It's over and done,
but the headache lives on inside,
and who you're clinging to,
instead of me, tonight

and where are you now,
now that I need you,
tears on my pillow,
where ever you go,
I'll cry me a river
that's leads to your ocean
you'll never see me fall apart

In the words of a broken heart
it´s just emotions, that's taking me over,
caught up in a sorrow, lost in my soul
but if you don´t come back,
come home to me darling,
don´t you know there´s nobody
left in this world to hold me tight,
there´s nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight,
goodnight

I´m there, at your side,
a part of all the things you are,
but you have a part of someone else,
you gotta go find your shining star.


Other favourite songs, include Bangles's Eternal Flame. Love this song very very much, used to sing in dad's car, repeat over and over again. I was 3 - 5 years, can't remember...

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling...
can you feel my heart beating...
do you understand? do you feel the same?
am I only dreaming

Is this burning? an eternal flame

I believe its meant to be, darling...
watched you when you're sleeping...
you belong with me... do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming

Or is this burning and eternal flame

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
Then come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling,

close your eyes, give me your hand
do you feel my heart beating?
do you understand? do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming? or is this burning and eternal flame~

Another favourite song of my, Yesterday Once More by The Carpenters. Love this song.

When I was young
I'd listen to the radio
Waiting for my favorite songs
When they played I'd sing along
It made me smile

Those were such happy times
And not so long ago
How I wondered where they'd gone
But they're back again
Just like a long lost friend
All the songs I loved so well

Every Sha-la-la-la, Every Wo-wo-wo
Still shines
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they started to sing
So fine

When they get to the part
Where he's breakin' her heart
It can really make me cry
Just like before
It's yesterday once more

That's my top three favourite songs, song that are so meaningful and so easy listening. Love it so much...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Report of the day
  • Can a guy changed to be devilish because failure i...
  • Emo day
  • Blur blur Day
  • What I Did Today
  • Relaxing Moment
  • Stress Management
  • Didn't make it to Trinite Party
  • Trinite 2006
  • Misha Omar's Tiada lagi Tangisan
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007