WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, May 05, 2006
Can a guy changed to be devilish because failure in relationship?

This morning I woke up, I was kinda excited, coz I was eager to know if there is any response to lyrics, lol, because, I know someone will be sensitive about it and misunderstood about it. Well, for some of you, you are correct, it was refering to my dear friends, who are going to graduate or going for practical training beginning of next month. I wont' be seeing them for a very long time.

Friends that I was refering to, include my roomate, my housemateS, eventhough one of them will be still here, but he will be working. I was trying to be romantic and write like every other lyrics, but it seems work out that way.. hahah, it was stupid one. lol.

Someone is wondering, why am I feeling in love and not at the same time and i'm in love and not in love with who. I wish I never had said that, coz it doesn't make any sense to me now coz, I don't know what love is. It is just a feeling. You know, unexplainable feelings and sometimes unexplainable things made you feel stupid. That's why I don't want to talk about it, or think about it, or cry about it and how and why do I have to cry when there's nothing to cry about right? well. I have this thing that, when I think of something, I tend to overthink it, then, I become emotional, then I'll say and do stupid things. Now, I'm doing it. @_@ Anyway, don't want to talk about it. Case closed.

While I was chit chatting with Yean Fern, I was suddenly being called a bitch, slut, desperate betrayals by someone via online. ~_~" I don't want to care about it... coz why, I was being judged, for what? left my xbf, being a single again, take care of myself, dress up better and get to know more friends? It is not that I'm sleeping around with guys, and it is not that I'm breaking up, dressing up just to impress guys. I want to live a better life, my family will be happy if I'm happy. He can be happy too, if he look at a brighter side. Sometimes I'm wondering, can a failure in relationship change a person well-being? to become evil? It is normal?

Anyway, I have to sleep early tonight coz I got a bus to catch at 7am tomorrow. We will have a girl friends shopping day tomorrow at KL. So, nitez.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Emo day
  • Blur blur Day
  • What I Did Today
  • Relaxing Moment
  • Stress Management
  • Didn't make it to Trinite Party
  • Trinite 2006
  • Misha Omar's Tiada lagi Tangisan
  • Sushi Dinner
  • Another day...
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007