WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, May 04, 2006
Blur blur Day

This morning I was very very very blur~~~~ I crossed the road without look at the cars. I almost stuck in the middle of the road, and there, I met my roomy. She scolded me, lol~~~ I'm still in the blur blur condition.

Then, I was suppose to go for class at lvl4 at FOSEE Block but I went to lvl4 at FBL Block. ~___~" but then, once I reach up there, I was like shit, wrong venue. Then, I decide not to go for that class. So, I went to meet my AA instead.

Mr.Tan is my AA, he's a very nice guy. Gave me present pulak.. lol, It's just a small paper clip. ^_^" Anyway,he evaluated me and, I get all 'good' for this trimester. lol. This time, the meeting was lasted about 20minutes. Better than last time, coz last time, I told all my mother story. This time no mother story, I decided to keep all personal stuff inside of me. Not good to tell to anyone. LOL

So, after meeting AA, met my brm groupmates and we have meeting. So... that's all about that. Then I have lunch meeting with Mr. Syukor to discussed about Mymmu stuff. Sigh... that time I was still in blur blur condition. Don't know what to talk, don't know what to say, everything was so blank. He belanja makan lunch and I forgotten to say 'Thank You'. T______T feel so bad.

Then, suppose to meet someone but cancelled. So, I walked back home, feeling very blur, so I take a long nap. What's funny at that time is that, my roomate joined my long nap. I sleep, she also sleep. LOL.

I woke up around 5 something... feeling hungry. So, I waiting for invitation to pasar malam from my roomate. So, we went to pasar malam. Planning to eat Assam Laksa, but then, all table occupied, so we got no choice but to find other food to eat. So... bought Lo Mai Kai. Don't know what its call in english. I know its Lo Mai Kai. That's all.

Oh ya, before, that, my HP problems from last week. It's mic spoiled and need to replace. So, I've replaced it, and I have to pay RM40. T__T

After that, eat my dinner, watch tv series, do my assignment, done my SPSS, done suppering, now blogging.

Tomorrow, got lot of things to do, first, need to do course registration then, need to do my quiz for bmc. After that, need to send in Tshirt Designs to Mr. Syukor. Then, going for eye check up, and ask for contact lenses. =p Then, pass SPSS report to Sharmini. Then, Study.

Right now, I have to say goodnight coz I start to blur again. @_@

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • What I Did Today
  • Relaxing Moment
  • Stress Management
  • Didn't make it to Trinite Party
  • Trinite 2006
  • Misha Omar's Tiada lagi Tangisan
  • Sushi Dinner
  • Another day...
  • What I did today...
  • Just want to say something
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007