WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, May 04, 2006
Emo day

Erm... let's refresh what I did today...

Woke up, late 5 min for class... did my quiz, luckily I didn't waste my time reading my online notes. Nvm.
So, erm... nothing much actually.

erm.. oh ya, went to check my eyes today. Sigh... my power has gone up. So sad... I couldn't wear contact lenses. T___T and I was advised to drink more carrot. T__T So depressing...

Mood not good, something keeps bothering it feel like being in love and not being in love at the same time. Anyway, I don't wanna think about it, headache about it, worry about it or cry about it. It only make me feel stupid. I believe, time will decide it all. All I want to do now is to focus on my family, and my studies.

Listening to Chris FM... hahaha, he advise me a lot and teach me alot. Somemore translate few cantonese song to me which he say very meaningful and I found it meaningful as well especially in my condition, failure from love life. Anyway, thanks for ths song 夕阳无限好, its very nice song. Eventhough, don't know what it means. but thanks, next time explain to me, ya. lol. When you are free la.

Going to KL this saturday, shopping with roomy and frens, plan to buy few clothes to wear. I short of clothes. Sigh... wearing the same clothes over and over again. So... erm..

Called dad this evening, told him about room thing, my eye thing, medical check thing, holiday thing, exam thing, and everything else la. Feel a bit better, got someone to talk to. Dad ask to come back next Thu for Wesak Day. Thought I was skipping this year, but then I think think, I skipped last 3 years d. So, I think I need some spiritual needs in me. So, I'm going back next Thursday. Study at home then come back for E-com final.

Oklah... tomorrow 8am class. Last class for bmc.

Suddenly feel like composing lyrics, so this is version 1... lol, lame~~~~~ huh? Anyway, still working on it, ya.. hahahahaha...

After all the hard work,
you finally achieved the key,
to experience the next level of life,
you will leave this very spot,

It's a good thing that you leave,
...coz you will experience new life
It's a bad thing for me,
coz you will leave me,

but then, with your memory that
I kept inside of me,
and with your smile that
I kept reminding myself of you,
You will always be remembered

I might be left behind,
but I will keep running,
till I back in your arms again,

but then, with our memories that
you kept inside you
and with my voice that
kept reminding you,

I hope you will always remember me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Blur blur Day
  • What I Did Today
  • Relaxing Moment
  • Stress Management
  • Didn't make it to Trinite Party
  • Trinite 2006
  • Misha Omar's Tiada lagi Tangisan
  • Sushi Dinner
  • Another day...
  • What I did today...
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007