WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, May 03, 2006
What I Did Today

What I did today...

I woke up 9.25 in the morning, feeling restless and I've got no idea why is that. I opened my eyes and lying there thinking what should I do today. Should I study? Should I do my laundry? I went brush my teeth, switch on my PC and open up buletin, Stars Online, NST online, MMLS, My bloggy and mymmu.net like what I do on every other morning.

There's nothing capture my attention today... and I was feeling hungry... so I went make myself a cup of Milos, then prepare for lunch. Ya, breakfast AND lunch. I cook myself spagetti + Sausage + Crabmeat. While doing there, I wash my shoes, my clothes, and my bedsheets, sweep the floors, throw the rubbish and clean up my messy study table. I went for shower then ate my lunch and listen to Shayne Ward.

After that, I watched few series of Sex and the City. That was when YF came over. She's here waiting for a class at latter time. She was reading chinese novel, and I continue my series. LF was there, watching Ocean Eleven, halfway through before she went to class.

and... I'm just, passing my time~~~ wasting my time actually... kinda miss my friends all of the sudden, so I send them testi. ^_^

after all that, it was then 5.30pm... you see, time passes so fast...

Went for dinner at a malay stall which situated at opposite our block. I'm broke, I left RM0 in my wallet. So, I had to borrow from LF and I thought I was going to atm after dinner but unfortunately, it was out of service. So, I guess, I have to broke until tomorrow.

Came back here... to my surprise, someone added me and I forgotten to ask for his name but then it's ok. He's from KL, working and look cute. That's all I can say.

Chatting with two Chris, one my dear net friend, and another one my dear old best friend. Chris One is a chinese christian and Chris Two is an Indian Christian. Both of them are wonderful.

Someone asked my why am I emotional today. The thing is I tried to control myself for not being such a fool who keeps playing guessing games. Frankly, I really don't know where I stand. I'm confused and frustrated but I guess there's nothing much I can do about it.

Anyway, need to put myself into bed... and keep all these crazy thought inside my head into my dreams world where there's the only place I can say or do anything.

Goodnite

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Relaxing Moment
  • Stress Management
  • Didn't make it to Trinite Party
  • Trinite 2006
  • Misha Omar's Tiada lagi Tangisan
  • Sushi Dinner
  • Another day...
  • What I did today...
  • Just want to say something
  • Busy Week
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007