WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Monday, May 01, 2006
Relaxing Moment

I've just done my literature review for my group research paper. It is my last assignment for this semester, but then, right now, it haven't done yet. I'm still waiting for my leader for next instruction. soon~~~~~

Speaking of leader, I realized I haven't be a leader before in any assignment. That's strange. I should look for a
chances to be a leader once. It should be interesting. lol.

Anyway, 2 weeks from now, will be my final exams. Another excited and yet tensing wars. So far, I haven't study. :p ... but I will study pretty pretty soon~~~~~.

Someone told me, I've changed. I don't really feel that I've changed much. I know, I ate a lot lately, like 2 bowls of noodles for lunch... chicken chop rice for dinner and 6 pcs of bread for supper. I don't know why, I just feel like wanted to eat something. I haven't check my weight yet, haha, not really confident that it will increase any kilos coz my weight has always stay at 38kgs. Weird, huh?

These few days, I've been doing everything that I love to do - drawing, designing, playing games, watching tv series, movies, eating, and sleeping. ^_^" I watched Sex and the City, lol, its funny and kinda educating hahaha. Sometimes, it is wonderful to be alone and doing things that you love to do alone. After passing those times, I feel much relaxing and it helps me clear off my mind besides putting my emotion under control. You know, last week, I don't know what's get into me, I feel so emotional and sensitive to whatever that happen around me. Guess I'm stress out because of certain things.

Anyway, I better stop here, and starts preparing for tomorrow tutorial. ^_^"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Stress Management
  • Didn't make it to Trinite Party
  • Trinite 2006
  • Misha Omar's Tiada lagi Tangisan
  • Sushi Dinner
  • Another day...
  • What I did today...
  • Just want to say something
  • Busy Week
  • Le Roi Soleil's Tant Qu'on Reve Encore
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007