WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Video of the Week

Kelly Clarkson's Before Your Love


I wonder how I ever make it through a day
How did I settle for the world in shades of gray
When you go in circles all the scenery looks the same
And you don't know why
And I looked into your eyes
Where the road stretched out in front of me
And I realized


Chorus
I'd never live
Before your love
I'd never felt
Before your touch
And I'd never needed anyone
To make me feel alive
But then again,
I wasn't really livin'

I'd never lived...
Before your love

I wanted more than just an ordinary life
All of my dreams, seemed like castles in the sky
I stand before you and my heart is in your hands
And I dont know how
I'd survive without your kiss
Cuz you've given me
A reason to exist

Repeat Chorus

I'd never lived... before your love x2

And I don't know why
Why the sun decides to shine
But you've breathed your love into me just in time

Repeat Chorus

I'd never lived... before your love x2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Face it
  • Good Luck~!
  • Finally~~!!
  • Happy Lantern Festival~!
  • For the sake of...
  • The Light
  • Torn Between Two lovers
  • Strange Dream
  • Fight within Me
  • Yahoo~! finally over~
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007