WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, September 14, 2005
The Light


I'm still struggling finish my assignment these few days. I got no time to spare for any entertainment at all. Eventhough I have a little moment to play, I couldn't enjoy it. Damn, I'm so tension right now. A lot of things happening today. I don't have the energy to type it all out, maybe next time. What I can say is, I'm tired, I'm tense, I'm sad, I'm dissappointed, I'm not happy, and I'm feeling like I'm far away from the light.

What should I do to make me feel stronger again? I don't know, but I know I don't want to be lost in the darkness again.

Sigh... this is me, left by her own mother, living all her life finding everything that she could to heal her broken hearted and live complete differently from anyone else. It makes her feel not only different but imcomplete as well.

Wish, I'm a Snowgirl whose skin are fair and white, whose face like an angel who could gives inspiration to anyone that sees her, just like what everyone loves. Maybe my mother won't be leaving me for I'm exactly the opposite.

Now I don't even know where she is. T_T





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Torn Between Two lovers
  • Strange Dream
  • Fight within Me
  • Yahoo~! finally over~
  • IB~! IB~! IB~!
  • RECYCLABLE ITEMS WANTED~!!!!
  • So unfortunate...
  • All about Me Cont.
  • All about Me
  • Holiday's Report
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007