WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Monday, September 19, 2005
Finally~~!!

Yahoo~! finally finish my last assignment of the semester. Spend 2 weeks to come up with 40 pages of corporate financial report excluding appendix, and that's for my part alone. 40 pages already, eh, I think its 52 pages Hm... did I overdid it? @_@" I don't know, haven't receive any response from any of my groupmate yet coz you know, its 7.00am in the morning. Everyone still dreaming around while I'm still awake since last afternoon.

Now, left 1 week for met to speed up my global finance revision and I have revised for advanced statistics too... god~! this is too much. I don't think I'll have my 'good night' sleep even I finish the assignment.

I spend my whole weekend finishing this report, haven't got the time to go out. I keep myself at least one week now. Now, i don't even know what happening out there. @_@

I managed to watch Air Tv. hahahaa... that's because Ryan was watching and its distract me from my papers. So... no choice, I also need some break. =p

these few days I only listen to these few songs. Repeat over and over again, its so nice and it make me feel like singing. Haha... I like to sing. Music is my life now, without it, I couldn't imagine what life will be.

This is the song I listened while doing my assignment.
Kelly Chen - Ji Shi Ben (Diary)
Elva Hsiao - Ta He Ta De Gu Shi (He and his story)
Yu Heng - Yi Ran Shi Peng You
ching ren jie de chian yi tian
ta li kai ni shen bian
zhi shen sia ni de je jing de shang mian

na yi yeh
wo pei je ni
ni ku le yi jeng yeh
ni shi fou chi tau
wo dui ta yi yang hen xiang nian

chi tau you yi tian
wo he ta pong mian
zai na jian
wo men chang qu de ka fei dian

zhai chi dau you shieh kan shou
wo he ta shei dou bu kan shuo qu ko
wo men zhi jian ying chang le she me
chu le hou zhi ji mei ren dong
ke shi ni
ni je me shuo
ni zi tau hao shi bu shi chong ze bi kai wo ~oh~
wo e yang nan guo
duo si wang wo men bu cheng xiang shi guo

zhai chi dau you shieh kan shou
wo he ta shei dou bu cheng shuo qu ko
wo men dou shi
zui hao de peng you
sui you yong qi qu kai ko
bu zai hu
ni zai nan guo
wo men hai you hao da hao da de tian kong ~oh~
gu shi de zui hou
wo men dou bu cheng shi qu guo
she me...

wo men yi ran shi peng you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Happy Lantern Festival~!
  • For the sake of...
  • The Light
  • Torn Between Two lovers
  • Strange Dream
  • Fight within Me
  • Yahoo~! finally over~
  • IB~! IB~! IB~!
  • RECYCLABLE ITEMS WANTED~!!!!
  • So unfortunate...
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007