WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, September 09, 2005
Torn Between Two lovers

I dreamt a very strange dream last night. Ya, another strange dream. But this time... it is something that I don't want see or feel.

From the dream, I realized that my love life is going to be like this forever and there's not other way to turn back. I realized that I couldn't have another option to choice the partners of my life eventhough I might have a crush on someone else who might be able to give me a better life in future. Because of that dream, I realise all these but I couldn't do anything else because my future road of life and the reality is this road. The road that I'm using now.

It's hard to accept the fact that I might be in love with someone else besides the one that I'm in love right now. I'm afraid it will happen to me and I don't even dare to imagine how it feel like. The one that I in love right now is only Ryan and only he will be with me in my future. Because of these dreams, it make me see the consequences fall in love with somebody else which was not what I want.

That dream left me with guilt and fear. I realize something, I'm afraid of something, but I want something which its impossible for me to get it because I have something that are by fate stays with me forever that make that something chose to go far away from me.

=.=" if you don't understand, then it is better not to understand coz I dont' understand it either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Strange Dream
  • Fight within Me
  • Yahoo~! finally over~
  • IB~! IB~! IB~!
  • RECYCLABLE ITEMS WANTED~!!!!
  • So unfortunate...
  • All about Me Cont.
  • All about Me
  • Holiday's Report
  • My "Holiday" plan
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007