WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Monday, September 05, 2005
Fight within Me

3 weeks from now, I'm going to have my first final paper. I'm freaking out everytime thinking of it. Time passes so fast like a blink of eye. There's only few weeks left before everything over. I'm waiting for a new beginning in new sem but I guess, I have to be strong to go through this, eventhough its so painful whenever thinking about it.

This sem, I failed to overcome the my fear of being rejected, lot of things happening within my mind. Its like I having a conversation and dealing with the other side of me. I tried to convince myself that, everything will be fine, we do whatever we should do. There are times I broke down but then, it's alot better than last time. I learned my lesson well and I hope for gods blessing to help me go through few weeks.

I believe that in order to get something, you need to sacrifice something. I wonder if you all agree with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Yahoo~! finally over~
  • IB~! IB~! IB~!
  • RECYCLABLE ITEMS WANTED~!!!!
  • So unfortunate...
  • All about Me Cont.
  • All about Me
  • Holiday's Report
  • My "Holiday" plan
  • Busy Bees
  • I'm getting better...
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007