WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Yahoo~! finally over~

Yeah~! finally over~!! IB night was a success. I'm so happy till I couldn't do anything else but jumping jumping around. Haha... think i'm crazy. LoL

It was a great night, great day and tiring day too. I went to MP that day to buy clothes, coz I don't have any clothes to wear on such events. =.=" So, went to MP with Lay Fen, but some makeup stuff too. Spend quite alot that day. Sigh...

But then, it was great. I wore sleeveless black blouse and skirts with high heels. Haha... they say I look nice. ^_^" kinda perasan. Well, since I wore High heels, I couldn't help much on that night. Went there a bit late coz the drivers was late. =.=" Isn't good for me coz I didn't perform well as a commitee. Feel so down, but... I'm happy that the events was better than what I've expected. Haha...

It was a wonderful night, nice performance from Dina. Haha.. how lucky that she performed my favourite song, Impossible. Haha... so nice~~~~

I couldn't describe much about IB Night, all i can say is its was great eventhough IB Carnival isn't that good.

I'll try to post some pictures in my picture blog, hopefully these few days. Now, I have to rush my assignments. Hopefully I can finish all my assignments by this week.

And ar... I just finish my advanced statistics test2 today... ... ... ... I'm failing. T_T zenzen wakaranai~

Hm... plan to finish up assignment these week, and there's another test next week. =.="

Oklah... I got no time to lose. Lot of things to do... haha.

Sigh... my blog getting boring... Have to do something... >.< Sigh

6.6 I guess... I just finish up my assignment first lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • IB~! IB~! IB~!
  • RECYCLABLE ITEMS WANTED~!!!!
  • So unfortunate...
  • All about Me Cont.
  • All about Me
  • Holiday's Report
  • My "Holiday" plan
  • Busy Bees
  • I'm getting better...
  • I'm still sick...
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007