WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Strange Dream

Things gone pretty well these two days. Many undone things, finally get in done. I paid my fees today about four thousand plus and have to wait 1/2 hours at the bank and 1/2 hour at Finance Counter. Long que man~ since today is the last day of fees payment, everyone like me pay at the very last minute but paying last minute is not bad at all, at least I earn few buck from Bank Saving Interest. =p Plan to go for hair treatment today but spend most of the time at the bank, plus tonight got replacement class. So...postponed tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Hopefully within this week, I can't stand my dry hair anymore but I too sayang to cut it. Sigh... no choice. Oh ya~

Yesterday night I have a strange dream. I not sure what I've dreamt but what I remembered is, I'm in a normal terrace house which doesn't look like my house, my mom, my maid, my sister, and my brother was there. I as a first and third person point of view. Weird huh? but that is what I feel.
Its feel like the whole situation was in the house. I was having my new pc, yeah, its new but its completely different from my new pc that I am using now. It was a small type of pc, its CPU was very slim and with LCD slim screen monitor.
Then, at that time, I felt tension with something. It's feel like I was still worrying about the IB Events. @_@" I don't know why, but its true coz I seen our CEO, Mr. Julian visiting my house and talk to me, eventhough I don't remember what he said. And what's weird is, his brother was babysitted by my mom. O.O Its very very very weird coz I never have a direct conversation with Julian, or any contact with him. Not that I fancy him or whatsoever, in real life, I don't really like him, but HOW THE HELL IS HE AND HIS BROTHER IS IN MY DREAM. =.=" the weirdest thing is, I never seen his brother in my whole life. It just like some kids suddenly pop up in my dream. After I saw Julian's "brother",I turned back to my PC, and you know what, suddenly these two same PC pulak! What's funny is, my pc suddenly have 4 Lcd monitor hanging surrounding me. It's way funny when I think about it, coz at that time, I was very confuse and keep thinking which monitor I suppose to see coz every monitor have different views. Then... (I awake because of some stupid motorcycle making stupid noise).

Weird... weird... and sound stupid. sigh... I know I'm kinda blur person, but I never thought, I also a blur person in my dreams. Frankly, this is not the only strange dream I have. I dreamt of many strange dreams, no matter how scary it was, when I told the story to my roomate or any or my friend, they only laugh at me. =(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Fight within Me
  • Yahoo~! finally over~
  • IB~! IB~! IB~!
  • RECYCLABLE ITEMS WANTED~!!!!
  • So unfortunate...
  • All about Me Cont.
  • All about Me
  • Holiday's Report
  • My "Holiday" plan
  • Busy Bees
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007