WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, September 16, 2005
For the sake of...


Still stuggling... oh my god~! this is the first time, I spend more than 1 week to finish up an assignment. I've been awake every night till 7 in the morning. I've been eating 2 meals a day, and you know what, my laundry are mountain up, and I still don't have the time to settle myself. Complaining everything in the blog make me very much better. Even now, I take a few minutes to post up everything that's in my mind.

While I'm listening to Yu Heng's Yi rang shi peng you, I'm doing this corporate financial analysis of Ford Motor. Surprisingly, this assignment make me learned something about this company. Ford was claimed to be the 2nd largest automobiles maker in the industry for years now. Founder of Ford Motor was late Henry Ford was creating his own cars and went racing that unexpected earned something that change his whole life. After doing this analysis thing, found out that, Ford Motor has been in financial crisis on year 2001, a loss of over $5 million plus. However, this company is potential company, and indeed a strong company which survive to today. hm...

I guess I do too much of assignment till I blog about it. Sigh... my condition now is very very unhealthy. Not enough sleep, not enough eat, tired and stress. Sigh... now, my progress about 50% completed. Still doing Common-size IS analysis, planned to finish it today together with balance sheet analysis, both trend and common-size analysis, then tomorrow I can concentrate on ratio analysis and the rest. By this weekend, I give myself a break, then start studying for finals. Then, ... ...
What's important now I need to work hard and be strong, strong, strong~~~ For the sake of having a good night sleep. I need to finish up ASAP.

Still listening to the song, repeat over and over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • The Light
  • Torn Between Two lovers
  • Strange Dream
  • Fight within Me
  • Yahoo~! finally over~
  • IB~! IB~! IB~!
  • RECYCLABLE ITEMS WANTED~!!!!
  • So unfortunate...
  • All about Me Cont.
  • All about Me
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007