WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Face it

For the past week I've been studying and listening to music at the same time, all day long. It was so tiring and hungry (ing). Sigh... I spend 1 week to finish up 10 chapters of Global Finance. Sigh... I consider myself being "very slow".

Monday's paper was over~ it was, O.K. I work hard for this subject, now everything is up to god now. The next paper is on Friday. Sigh~~~ another no-easy paper. International business essay paper. Sigh Sigh, Have to really 'ganbatei' this time.

Besides being a bookworm for a while, I'm thinking about changing my image a little bit. I found myself being so "blue". I realize all my life, I was being so blue until wearing everything in blue. Only these few days, I realize myself wearing everything blue and that, make me blue all the time. I need to change myself to be more happy and release myself out of the blue.

I'll still need to work hard in my studies and my personal skills. I managed to watch Piano Anime yesterday. Eventhough, its a bit dale coz its kinda old anime but I learned something, that's, never give up anything that are you are passionate about, even if you decide to do so, many people around you will be dissappointed and lose their confidents in you. Sometimes, when you're able to achieved something, people will be happy for you, though now all of them but at least those people are your close one.

I remembered the story of "Piano". A girl, Miu who are so passionate about playing piano and very good in it, finally decided to give up playing piano just because of little difficulty that challenged her life. But, because of her, her friends best friends,Yuuki cut the relationship just to make her realize that all these while, she has been very proud of her, and the music she played gave the feeling of peace and liveness and the message of "love" to everyone who hears it. She, the girl who are passionate about piano finally realized that, she will not give up because she knows that, many people are worrying and support her in many sense, especially her family, friends and her piano teacher and that she will never give up playing piano and will continue playing it, forever.


That's why, I need to be strong in doing everything that I want to do in order to be happy and to see everyone happy and not worrying about me anymore.
br?

"Face challenges with patiences, passions and with love"

So, my dear friends never give up, work for those you loves, giving up is only for loser, so don't give up. =p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Good Luck~!
  • Finally~~!!
  • Happy Lantern Festival~!
  • For the sake of...
  • The Light
  • Torn Between Two lovers
  • Strange Dream
  • Fight within Me
  • Yahoo~! finally over~
  • IB~! IB~! IB~!
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007