WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Holiday's Report


There it goes, 1 week of holiday. Fly~~ just like that. What I've done during that holiday?? Well, I played CS:S and Sims2 for the whole week. Hahaha....
Haha... not 24 hours playing of cause, I still have to eat, drink and bath to survive you know. Hm... oh well, what I actually did when I was alone for that whole damn week is...

  1. Saturday - Cleaned the toilet, Cleaned my 3 tortoise, Play SIM2 Cook Soya Mee Soup for dinner, went 7 Eleven, bought Cornflakes and ate as supper while playing SIM2. LOL
  2. Sunday - Cleaned my laundry, Watched Mahou Sensei Negima 9 and 10, Watched Full Metal Alchemist 1 - 8 and SIM2 and CS:S, cook herbal chicken rice soup for dinner, Update my blog, ate Milo and Cornflakes cereal as supper.
  3. Monday - Cleaned Ryan's room, played SIM2, Watched Mahou Sensei Negima 11 and 12, went to pasar malam to restock my food supply and bought Rojak as dinner, and also bought 3 movies to cure my boredom. Bwitched, Stleath and The Island. I watched Bwitched that day, and >.<>
  4. Tuesday - Ate Bah Chang that the Landlady gave me as lunch, after that, played CS:S. Cook fried rice to eat as dinner then play SIM2 again. Watched Mahou Sensei Negima 13 and 14.
  5. Wednesday - Washed my bedsheets, and my stuffed toys. Ate Herbal Chicken rice soup again for dinner then play Sim2 and CS:S. Before went to bed, I watched Mahou Sensei 15 and 16.
  6. Thursday - Played Sim2, ate Chicken Rice for lunch and Maggi for dinner. Watched Mahou Sensei 17 and 18.
  7. Friday - Cleaned the house, Played CS:S and .. em, i forgotten what I ate for lunch and dinner. Gosh! I'm old. T.T I know I played CS:S and Sim2 and watched Mahou Sensei 18 and 19.
  8. Saturday - Watched Mahou Sensei 20 and The Island ^_^ ok oklah the movie, the only thing is I buy 'not a good version'. Fed up with Sim2 because its Build Tools doesn't work. So, I uninstall and Install SIM1, became worst, something wrong with the graphic, I think So... uninstall again and Install Singles. Sigh... not nice to play so, unstall again and install Restaurant Empire. Ah... so I play it until now lo.... hohohho
  9. Sunday - Ryan came back with panda eyes and exhausted look. We went dinner at Ah Kong Restaurant to eat big meal. LoL, since 1 week never eat much meat. So I sapu... habis. LoL So...

That's all la... what I did last week. If you were me, you must be bored to dead huh? like no life. Sigh... it's ok for me because I never had a very good rest before holiday. So I guess I just considered resting lol. This is the first time I never went back for my holiday. T.T

Its ok now, its over right. What I should do now is how to recover my studies... I've Statistics Test 1 this week and Test 2 next week. And Global Finance Midterm next week as well. I must really gambate. Em...

Yesterday night, I never had a good night sleep because I was thinking too much and worry too much about my studies and the classes that I missed. Ryan told me not to worry, we need to be relax, we cannot ourself to solve everything in once. Choose one task at a time if multitasking is not possible. Em... I accept the way I am, I know I'm kinda slow and blur all the time, I should give certain things a break. If not I'll break. @_@

Oklah... need to stop here. Share with you guys, today's song.

Kelly Clarkson - Addicted

It's like you're a drug
It's like you're a demon I can't face down
It's like I'm stuck
It's like I'm running from you all the time
And I know I let you have all the power
It's like the only company I seek is misery all around
It's like you're a leech
Sucking the life from me
It's like I can't breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me

It's like I'm lost
It's like I'm giving up slowly
It's like you're a ghost that's haunting me
Leave me alone
And I know these voices in my head
Are mine alone
And I know I'll never change my ways
If I don't give you up now

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me

I'm hooked on you
I need a fix
I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time
Then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this
I'm hooked on you
I need a fix
I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time
Then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • My "Holiday" plan
  • Busy Bees
  • I'm getting better...
  • I'm still sick...
  • I'm Sick~~~~!!!
  • Money, Power? How about love?
  • What happen the day before today
  • Going Back Kampung
  • Wars Of the Humanity
  • How do I Mend a Broken Hearted
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007