WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Saturday, August 13, 2005
All about Me

Everybody has their own natural personality from the day are born. Some people's personality are inherited from their own parents and some people learned from the environment. As people grow older, we tend to change in order to fit ourself in the society. That's is why we said we are living in a diversify society where people in the society have different personalities, cultures and races, and it blend together and become a multicultural society.

I am buddhist chinese, everyone in my family is also a buddhist chinese except for my stepmother who is a Catholic Philippino. We celebrate both Chinese New Years and Christmas every new year and end of the year.

I grown up from a broken family, that is because both of my parents divorced and I live with my dad together with my younger brother. At that time, what I was thinking is to replace my mom who do all the housework and manage the family. I help to wash the dishes, clean the laundry, iron the clothes, broom the floor, mop the floor, and cook once a while. I wanted to help my family so that they don't feel lost and sad. However, the philippino come into our family and do all that jobs. What I can at that time is to take care my brother who misses his mom so much and he was just 7 years old. I always by him side to advise him, to scold him and to play with him. As he enter teen age, he become stubborn, and try to act on his own without me bothering him. All I can do is to watch and scold. And me... I spend most of my teenages life thinking what I should do to make everyone happy until one time, I complete lost myself.

I feel I've lost everything... I'm done very badly in my studies every semester eventhough I still can pass my PMR test. I doesn't have many friends in school or the neighboorhood. My dad was working everytime, and he keep remaining us to take care of ourself and don't give him trouble because he has too many problems already. At that time, the only person I can talk to is the unknown people online. I begin to have friends online and I talked everything to them, that's how I release my stress, by talking to unknown people about my feelings and my problems.

From the day I started use Internet, I feel that there's something I can do to make myself happy. That is to make my own websites, to share my interest to the world. I made my very first pure HTML websites at the age of 14 years old. From that day on, I spend most of my time with Internet and completely forgotten to interact with real people.

As years goes by, I met a guy online, and we have a secret relationship that nobody knows I have. He is my first boyfriend. Well, I doesn't wanna talk about him anyway. We together since I was 16 years old and split up 3 years after that. Well then, its all over.

Before I ended my form 3, I was awarded the Brightest Student in the Class, well actually I was in the worst class. When I reached form 4, I begin to think about my future. What I want to be and what I want to achieved in future. At that time, all I want is to make my family happy and when they are happy, I'm happy too. That's why I chose business field. I work hard to get the best result in my final year exam, SPM. Eventhough, I was in a economic class, people tend to look down at me because the people I mix with doesn't have a very good attitude and studies record. Plus, nobody knows that I can do better than anyone else in economic classes in the school. Even my family doesn't expect anything from me. The result for my achievement during form 4 is, I was awarded the best student achievement for Economy subject. My family was very proud of me. Friends starts to approach me. Well, I still keep everything by myself because why??... I don't like people to befriend with me because of something else. The way I look and the people I mix with make them feel that I am a low graded people.

There few times that I wanted to start a relationship with the top student and I get ignored. From that time, I told myself that I will never be a friend with top student again. During form 5, I tried my very very best to get best result so that I can beat the Top student in school. Eventhough, I always sick and stay in the house, I studied. I even had a rival in the class and actually I treat her like best friend but then, my dad kept saying that she using me. Sigh... I don't know whether she using me or not... till now, I still have no idea. What I feel is I feel weird everytime I saw her.

From that day on, I befriend with nobody. I don't trust anyone anymore. I just focus on me and let myself shine in front of the school. I want to prove everyone that I am not what they think they saw. They will never understand me because they never think of people inner side. They always say, Don't judge a book by its cover. Well, what they say they never did, and it hurts me very much. At end of Form 5, I awarded the BEST ART SCHEMES STUDENT, BEST COMMERCE SUBJECT, and BEST GENERAL SCIENCE SUBJECT. I was rated the top 3 student in SPM result with 8As. That is when I surprise everyone, even my family doesn't expect me to get such result. Those hypocrites begin to approach me, congrate me, and what I did is I said Thank You and walk off.

From that time onwards, nothing is the same again.
To be Cont.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Holiday's Report
  • My "Holiday" plan
  • Busy Bees
  • I'm getting better...
  • I'm still sick...
  • I'm Sick~~~~!!!
  • Money, Power? How about love?
  • What happen the day before today
  • Going Back Kampung
  • Wars Of the Humanity
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007