WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Sunday, August 14, 2005
All about Me Cont.

Ah! finally there's someone comment on my post. But, it says 'Don't Bluff'. Wth! which of my sentence said that I bluff? Sigh... Whatever I said is what I remember and it is the truth. If you know better than me, then just say it right in front of me.

Nothing be the same again...
after that, I blindly enter a private university in Malaysia which claim to be the Most expensive university. I never think of entering any university or any college because I never expose to people that went to university or college before. It is just accidently met a friend of my dad's who recommended me to enter this U. So... here I am.

Being a university student is a hard start for me. I've been suffering from love sick, home sick and every sick that can happen to me. Sigh... I screw up everything the first year, my result deteriorated from one semester to another semester but luckily my certificate doesn't show the CGPA result. That is when my x and I broke up.

A few months after that, I met a guy, online. We met and went out few times. He's very caring and take a very good care of me. So, few months after that we been together.

My life shine again, I worked harder for my studies again. I do anything... to push up my CGPA. But sometimes, its too tough for me, but I never give up. That's why my CGPA up and down every year. Sigh... I realize that, I should be active and communicate with more people in order to make life easier. If not, I have to do everything by myself and not to mention I easily stress.

I'm not a confident person, because I'm not smart, not pretty, not even talk well. I guess I'm not that good after all. Maybe whatever I achieved so fast is just pure luck.

I took a 1 sem leave once because of me having depression. All those stress from the hostel, studies, and my health keep pushing me out of my mind. But then, its all over already. Now, I have to paid everything that I've left behind. Remains me of Full Metal Alchemist Anime which repeat this words "Equivalent trade". Whatever we want, we have to trade/sacrifice whatever that has the equivalent/same in value". Its helps me. We want something, we have to sacrifice another thing. That is my principle of life... I mean for me.

I'm trying very hard to achieve whatever I can, I really tried very hard. I hope my friends and family will understand. I'm a kind of person who doesn't know how to express my own feeling to peoples. The habit of keeping everything myself is a natural habit in me.

I wanted to say so long that I love you all and thanks for taking care of me for so long, I'll try my best to achieve something that make you all happy. I want to become a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend, a good student, a good gf, a good citizen, a good human.

Sometimes, I try to put everything behind me so that I can move forward. Once I've told everything in this blog, a diary of mine. I will never look back again.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • All about Me
  • Holiday's Report
  • My "Holiday" plan
  • Busy Bees
  • I'm getting better...
  • I'm still sick...
  • I'm Sick~~~~!!!
  • Money, Power? How about love?
  • What happen the day before today
  • Going Back Kampung
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007