WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Monday, August 22, 2005
IB~! IB~! IB~!

WooHoo~! 100th Hits!! yeah~! yeah~! hahaha... so many people read my diary *blush *blush Anyway, arigatou gozaimasu~! Next time, I'll put radio in this blog to make entertain you all ar.. heehehe =p
Man, I'm going to be crazy thinking of IB every single day. Arg... whenever I go, there's only IB in my head.

As you can see my previous post, me and my groups are doing recycle campaign for our IB fundraising. I know its a bit dale and it have nothing to do with International Business anyway. But, there isn't much we can do, we are out of time and... we get the lowest fund among the whole class. T.T

I went begged for recyclable items. Did promotion on Mymmu classified... forward YM message, SMS, 24 hours status "Recyclabe items wanted". Luckily, there are people response to me. It's just pure luck that I can get more items. I even drink more soft drinks just to get the cans. LOL. My friends call me 'siao' for doing there. But, what to do? I don't want to die just becoz of this project.

Another IB thing is the Carnival and Nite, till now, I can't imagine how IB carnival will be. What I know is there will be something like ... ... . Em... still no idea, but I know IB Nite is going to be a great one with Dina is our main attraction, and hahaha, the prizes for lucky draws. I'm hoping to get the Astro and that microwave, but too bad I'm not qualified coz I don't own a ticket. I only sell it. So, its like i'm selling away those Astro and Microwaves and other fantastic prizes. =.="

For the past few days, this is all I've been doing and it will still be going on until end of week. After that I'm going to be crazy rushing all the assignments and study for Finals.

Oklah... its 3 o'clock in the morning and I still having my dinner/breakfast, then I'll have to study for Global Finance. =.=" Pray and pray and pray that people will buy more tickets for me/donate for us, this is my first time involve in organizing event, hopefully our event is a success. And also... pray pray pray for my Global finance and HR exam this week. GOOD LUCK TO ME.

[ish... forgotten to publish the post]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • RECYCLABLE ITEMS WANTED~!!!!
  • So unfortunate...
  • All about Me Cont.
  • All about Me
  • Holiday's Report
  • My "Holiday" plan
  • Busy Bees
  • I'm getting better...
  • I'm still sick...
  • I'm Sick~~~~!!!
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007