WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, July 29, 2005
Busy Bees

After of 1 week suffering, I finally able to get back to my work which was to complete a long list of 'TO DO LIST'. @.@"

I've struggled and completed 9 important mission this week - BIN and BEC midterms, BBF Exchange Conversion assignment, BBF Malaysian Economy assignmnent, BIB sponsorship, photostates BBF textbooks, Clean the House, Deal with Wynet regarding my new PC, and my laundry. ~.~" So tired and exhausted, and not enough sleep. Missed few classes this week as well, yet still got other things haven't done.

However, eventhough I'm so buzy and tired, I still have time to watch Chinese drama which was so funny and relaxing. Haha... *Sigh... I'm so sleepy. I haven't sleep for 2 night already because of my assignments and my PC stuff. I think I won't able to sleep tonight as well, and... tomorrow I have 8am class and I have to make new MY card, then I have go 'kaimono at Jusco' then, we going to have steamboat at night celebrating our anniversary of staying 1 year in this apartment. T.T I don't want to take panda version of Susan picture. *Sob *Sob

Yeah! I have my Whitebox now. Yeah~! *Jumping *Jumping...
I moved my PC table to Ryan's room now, since I don't want to disturb Lay Fen's atmosphere, so I have to moved out, but I'll still sleep at my room. Anyway, I feel great with the new Pc, eventhough I have to spend few bucks to get the monitor switch on and few bucks to buy extra sound card. I'm still happy, and I'll be happy without anymore problem from computer anymore.

LoL, that's all for today. I'm hungry and sleepy now. I should be going to sleep now or I'll missed another important class 2moro morning.

Sayounara~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • I'm getting better...
  • I'm still sick...
  • I'm Sick~~~~!!!
  • Money, Power? How about love?
  • What happen the day before today
  • Going Back Kampung
  • Wars Of the Humanity
  • How do I Mend a Broken Hearted
  • Tiring Day
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007