WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Friday, April 07, 2006
Trinite 2006

Lol, sorry la guys, I've been busy and still busy...
You know, I got 2 assignment, 2 presentation, 1 midterms last week? ~__~"
Now I'm still have to work 2 more assignments before this Monday.
Next week, I got 2 more assignments, 2 more midterms...

So damn tension~~~~ so, you can see, I'm using rojak language here... hope you don't mind, ya. ^^"

Oklah... these are Trinite pictures... from frens one, I don't take much picture that night coz I'm not comfortable with my dress. Hhahahahaha.... and ar, I got no camera also, my frens all also don't know why, don't like to take pictures.


all black~~~ I hate the hair... the team hair actually overdo it. sigh... I like the make up but I hate how I look. Sigh... I got no other dress.


The stairs~~~~

Our foyers~! ^^ nice~~~~

Way to the entrance

The entrance

Take pic first hahaha... From left, *hide , forgotten her name *paiseh, Devi, Wendy & Amanda
*speechless


See, who is this?? ^^ Pretty girl? No... she's not just a pretty girl. She's Amber Chia. Beautiful! That night, she's the judge for our Best Dress competition, the lucky draw prize giver, and... part time mc... ahhahaha ^^ I tell u, she's so sweet.


and who's this?? hahaha the pic is quite dark... He's Daniel Lee. My god, in real life, he's much more cuter.. ahhaha. Malaysian 2nd Idol. ^^ That night, he sings 1 chinese song, can't remember what's the name of the title, Heaven Knows, Mimpi and... *jeng *jeng next pic~~~


Jaclyn Victor, our 1st Malaysian Idol~! yeah~! but ... sorrylah!, the pic kinda blur... you know, that night, when Daniel and Jaclyn performance. All those people went in front and took their pics, so crazy... lol. Oh ya, Jac sang Angels by Robbie William and Jessica Simpson, she sang another classic song, I can't remember of the name but that song is very nice... then, lastly, she sang Gemilang with Daniel. ^^ So nice~~~~~~ she's the best. ^^


All the handsome guys.. hahah ^^ can't really remember their names except Peak Boom, our Trinite Director and Kiam Seng. From left, they are the 3rd and 4th.

Reshmonu~~~~ yeah~! our mystery celebrities of the night. ^^ From left, dont' know who, Daniel, Jac, Reshmonu, Peak Boom, Yoong Mei, Don't Know, Callen, Don't Know...

All pretty girls and handsome guys~~~ Trinite 2006 commitees... can see where I'm standing? of cause cannot~~ coz I'm not there.. hahahaha~~~!!!! =p Went back already... I also dont' know why... hmmm... coz Amanda wanted to go back early, so I got no choice. erm.. nevermind..

That night was great, there's so many couples dancing, hugging... hahaha so romantic, I'm alone~~~ no partner, so kesian. This the first prom I went to, I love the atmosphere, I love live performances, I love dance floor, too bad, got no partner to dance, actually its not no partner la, is I don't want only. Never mind... there's always next time.

Oh ya, the food~~~~ was nice~ a buffet dinner. Eventhough, we took a long q but its ok. Nobody complaint, thanks god. So far, I heard alot of positive feedback from friends. Thanks god again. Work hard for months, finally achieve a good result.

I'm still collecting pictures... since I dont' have it, I have to wait for the others. So... just wait la. And oh, credits to Peak Boom for some of the wonderful pictures above.

And oh~~~~~~!!! we are having appreciation party on April 15th and 16th at At Farmosa, maybe go see bear bear again. YEAHHHH~!!! hahaha.... it will be great! Just a nice plan, before I start studying for finals.

That's all ~~~ got more pictures but not my naked pictures... ~___~"

To be continue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Misha Omar's Tiada lagi Tangisan
  • Sushi Dinner
  • Another day...
  • What I did today...
  • Just want to say something
  • Busy Week
  • Le Roi Soleil's Tant Qu'on Reve Encore
  • Sarah Brightman's Winter In July
  • Recent Pic
  • Wallpaper
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007