WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, January 12, 2006
Yui - Life

rrrThis morning, I received a call from my stepmom, and my dad's SMS, wishing me Happy Belated Birthday. ^.^ I'm happy.. eventhough its 2 day late, at least they remember.

Today... I cook spagetti again.. the same as yesterday... the only different is, today I add mushroom. =D hehe... taste nice~

Besides that, erm... what I did... sign up Neo pets. hehehee
Tobie

Kawaii ne~~ ^.^

I finally found the song I want - Yui's Life which is from Bleach 5th Ending soundtrack



YUI - LIFE

Doro darake yo najime nai tokai de
Onaji you ni warae nai utsumuite aruita no
Isogi ashi de surechigau hito-tachi
“Yume wa kanai mashita ka?”
ATASHI mada MOGAite iru

In the city I'm not used to that's full of dirt,
I can't laugh the same and I walked with my head down
People pass by in a quick pace
I ask "has their dreams come true?" But I'm still struggling


Kodomo no goro ni modoru yori mo
Ima wo umaku ikite mitai yo
Kowagari wa umare tsuki

I want to try living in the present
rather than returning to my childhood
It's my nature to be a coward

Hi no atari basho ni dete
Ryoute wo hirogete mita nara
Ano sora koete yukeru ka na?
Nante omottanda

If I go to a sunny spot and stretch my arms out,
I wonder if I can go beyond the sky
that's what I thought


Tobitatsu tame no tsubasa
Sore wa mada mie nai
KANTAN ni ika nai ikite kara yukeru

The wings I use to fly away are still invisible
It's because it's not simple that I can go on living


Nureta koinu hiroi ageta dakede
Chotto warae chau hodo
Namida ga koborete kita
Aisaretai aisaretai bakari
ATASHI itte ita yo ne
Motomeru dake ja dame ne

I just picked up a wet puppy
and for a while, I laughed so much that tears spilled
"I want to be loved, I just want to be loved"
is what I said. It's no good just to ask for it


Kodomo no goro wa MAMA no koto
Hidoku kizutsuketa
Hi mo atta yo ne kawari tai
Ima zenbu

When I was a child, there were days when I hurt my mom badly
I want to change everything


Hi no ataru basho ni dete
Kono te wo tsuyoku nigitte mitai
Ano basho ano toki wo kowashite

I can change my life
I went to a sunny spot and tried holding your hand tightly
I will destroy that place, that time so I can change my life


Demo kokoro no naka subete wo
Totemo tsutae kire nai
KANTAN ni ika nai kara
Ikiteyukeru

But I really can't express everything that's in my heart
It's because it's not simple that I can go on living


Hi no ataru basho ni dete
Chizu wo hirogete miru kedo
I know... You know...
Mayoi michi mo shikata nai

I can change my life
I went to a sunny spot and spread out my map, but
I know... You know... that even the path of doubts can't be helped
I can change my life


Sugite kita hibi zenbu de
Ima no atashi nanda yo
KANTAN ni ika nai kara
Ikite yukeru

All the days that have passed make up the me that's here now
It's because it's not simple that I can go on living


For the translation, credit goes to this site http://www.corichan.com/lyrics/yui.html#life

She's not only pretty, she has a very sweet voice and talented. If I'm not mistaken, this song was self composed by her. Cool, huh? For download, look for the link at upper right of this page.
Support Original ya~~ =p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Nothing better to do...
  • 22nd Birthday
  • Right Here Waiting
  • Month of celebration?
  • New Year ~ 2006
  • Unforgettable Xmas Eve
  • Christmas Wishes
  • Simply post
  • Bollywood Experience ^_^"
  • Tiring Day
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007