WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Sunday, January 01, 2006
New Year ~ 2006

Yeah~! New Year has come~~~~ year 2006. I'm so happy, There's a lot of hope for this year. A new chapter to begin with new life.

What past is already a past, but it will stay with me as memory. Let me refresh what I have done throughout year 2005.

Em...
let me see...

2005
First, having the greatest birthday party for my 21st birthday, that is when all my friends came just to celebrate my birthday. There is the most unforgettable memory.
Celebrated 3 person birthday party at my house, hehehe, it was fun.
Still struggling with studies throughout the year, but I'll work hard
IB Event <- my first experience as organizing commitee, having great time, met new friends, learn new lesson and gain new knowledge. Achieved Grade 1 in Piano lesson, yeah~! it was great but I still need a piano. Found my MOM, Yes~~! Bought a new Gaming PC, yeah~!Played SIm2 yeah~! again Bought PS2, but my bro playing more than me ~.~ Went to Emina Event at Cyberjaya, went to visit PT, and Kevy's condo. Met a nice Academic Advisor Made few DiY stuff toys Joined Trinite Designing Division Joined GACC Promotion Division Bought The Da Vinci Code there's a lot more, I can't remember.. =.="

Here's what I hope for 2006,

High Achievement for academic, aim to get dean list
Discipline myself to live a healthy life, sleep early wake up early, drink more water, and etc...
Brush up communication skills, designing skills, music skills, Japanese Language,
Meet my mother,
Get a job, work to earn more money to help Dad
Get a Digital Camera
Get a Keyboard or a Piano Get a Car
Change appearance~image
Travel around Malaysia - Kelantan, Terengganu, Perlis, Pahang, Johor, Sabah & Sarawak
World Peace, free of natural disaster, free of war, free of corruption, free of Inflation, Free of Criminal
Family healthy, wealthy and happiness
Hoping my brother get a job to help family
Join singing competition =p hehe,


that's a lot of hope for this year, ya... hahahaha... But, if there only hopes but no work, then the hopes will be just hope, so we must GAMBATE~! work hard! Let's gambate together~~!!!

I take this opportunity, to ask for forgiveness, if I do or say anything that hurts you. Sometimes, I don't realized that I've said or hurt anyone. So, if I do, I hope you will forgive me. I hope to all my friends & family will forgive me for whatever I did that makes you all worry. I will be strong to face difficulties that comes along the way.



Gomeinasai, sorry~ & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Unforgettable Xmas Eve
  • Christmas Wishes
  • Simply post
  • Bollywood Experience ^_^"
  • Tiring Day
  • Problems
  • It's Time to Grow Up
  • Two Dramas in One Week
  • Complication
  • Happiness
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007