WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Sunday, December 11, 2005
Tiring Day

I wake up 10am this morning to get ready to campus. Yes, I know today is Saturday, no class right? well, I was going together with Trinite Hicom to see the venue for our prom nite - Eq Hotel

I met a lot of new people, talented and strong people I believe. I learned a lot too from they way they talk and deal with outsider. Amanda is our design division director, so basically I just follow her around and gives some ideas on how to decorate the hall and so on. We leave Eq around 3pm, then we headed to MP to have our McDonald lunch. ^^ After that, we went back home.

Later that evening, we, me and Ryan went to Irelax for the E-Sport SiG Cybercafe gathering. ^^ We walked there, about 500m from our house. ^_^" Before we reach there, we were actually worry that nobody will show up for this gathering. So while we have our dinner near Irelax, we were discussing about why the response is so bad, and so on. Then, we start thinking about what E-Sport SIG going to do next. So, ... we just discussing and discussing until around 7.00pm to 8.00pm. We went in the cc and waited for 5 mins, then, luckily, 1 person came, at least one person but then, we were still worried about what are we going to do with 3 person in CC. Then, we're so surprised that Moses, Lawrence and Sin Lin came. So, 6 of us played DoTA 3 vs 3, then later, some teams came to invite us for a play. So we played 5 vs 5. ^^

Eventhough, the team I played defeat 2 times. ^_^" coz it was my first time playing DoTA and i'm still a bit blur by it. Overall, I'm happy and satisfied.

After that, we headed for supper. ^^ yeah~! yeah~! never been to supper with so many people. hehehe... i'm happy. After that, Sin Lin sent us back.

I'm tired, yet feeling very happy. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Problems
  • It's Time to Grow Up
  • Two Dramas in One Week
  • Complication
  • Happiness
  • At Last
  • New Layout = Failed
  • Cracking my Head
  • Updating.... after So Long
  • I'm at home
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007