WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Monday, January 09, 2006
Right Here Waiting

3 hours from now, I'm officially older one year...

This new blog version is a present for myself, designed everything in 1 night, eventhough there some error somewhere, but anyway, I'm happy with it.

I already got I gift from Lay Fen and Yean Fen, they bought me a headphone. ^.^ Thank you very much.

Haha... Han Wei is the first to wish me, thank a lot.

I guess, this year birthday, not much people will remember, eventhough I wish everyone will remember. Anyway, its not a big deal right? 6.6 I don't feel happy, nor feeling sad, it happen everytime when it comes to this date. Wish to get myself together and dont' take it seriously. Afterall, it just a birthday, an increase in number that all.

I loves all my friends, but I don't know how they really feel about me. What about you?

Anyway, I hope my family will remember this day, the day I was born to the world. I would love to hear from my mom wishing me Happy Birthday or even call me. Last year, there's not sound from her. Hope this year, She will remember and I will wait for her call. Right here... waiting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Month of celebration?
  • New Year ~ 2006
  • Unforgettable Xmas Eve
  • Christmas Wishes
  • Simply post
  • Bollywood Experience ^_^"
  • Tiring Day
  • Problems
  • It's Time to Grow Up
  • Two Dramas in One Week
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007