WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Bollywood Experience ^_^"

When I woke up this morning, the first thing on my mind is "what the hell"? you know why?
I had a dream yesterday, I was in a my house, but it doesn't look exactly like my house because the kitchen look something like mamak stall kitchen.

What happen is, I bring my sister to school, but end up, sending her to a place that looks like a swimming pool club, and what's weird is, its situated beside my kitchen. 6.6 I looked at her walking in through the gate, then, I went back the the kitchen to order some food which is kinda weird too coz I'm ordering food in my house kitchen. 6.6" and I dapao'ing =.="""

Then, what terrifying me is that, while I was waiting for the food, there was a man, look quite man, and handsome, but what funny is, he's look like a bollywood star. ^_^" So, that man from my back, holding my hand, and I could feel heart beat, and I feel like the first time, I hold hand with Ryan. The feelings so real, so warm and so passionate. Then, you know what happen, he suddenly take my hand and walk around me, and we were like dancing just like in the bollywood movie. >.<"

Then... I woke up. ^_^" weird huh?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Tiring Day
  • Problems
  • It's Time to Grow Up
  • Two Dramas in One Week
  • Complication
  • Happiness
  • At Last
  • New Layout = Failed
  • Cracking my Head
  • Updating.... after So Long
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007