WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Unforgettable Xmas Eve

I just came back from hometown today, it was so unlucky since I went back the other day. At first, I thought everything will be alright, after buying all my family xmas present, but it seems that the worst is yet to come.

Taking the bus scheduled to leave at 3pm but it left at 15 minutes late. So, its fine for me. I was seated beside a Indian girl who wearing killing red blouse and she was dark skinned and she has very long, black, iron-straighted hair. So, its kinda unusual for me to see people dressing like that especially during travelling and on bus particularly.

Beside the slow~ movement of the bus, it was raining that day, there's so many cars everywhere. Going to celebrate xmas holiday, I suppose. Sigh, too bad I have to leave that late for xmas.

So, I was very bored at that time since I haven't get back my mp3 player from T. So, I just listening to the buzzing sound malay radio channel on air at that time. So, I was particularly heard that "there is a terrible traffic jam at Senawang" which at that time, I thought it must be at KL which is not. I am sure about this when suddenly, we was stucked at the middle of a TERRIBLE traffic jams in the middle of the highway and when I saw the signboard beside the roadside, written there" Perhentian SENAWANG". I was like... shit!

and there it goes, stuck there about 30 minutes, and while we are moving very very very slowly, I saw about 5 or 6 cars broke down and I guess, their engine must be overheated. There's two car accident, and one of them involve taxi which smash into area at the middle of road, and the other one, which I not sure what or who involve coz it was at my blind spot.

So that why, the it jammed so long, because of those people, who I guessed must be speeding, or fall asleep or forgotten to check the vehicle before they take off. Sigh... That's is one of Malaysia main problem, high rate road accident.

At that time, even the bus is moving, the whole highway, was full of cars. We can only move at usual pace after an hour. Sigh... luckily it was raining day. I rather be in the bus while its cold weather rather than hot weather. I would be crazy especially seated beside a girl who keep calling her mom and complain about the traffic jams, and what worst, she talk to herself along the way. =.=" Well, I just pretend I don't hear anything. I just seat still and relax.

So, everything ok after that, so I was relieved, relax abit, then you know what happen suddenly, the girl beside me, cried suddenly while talking to the phone. Since she talking in Tamil, I wasn't sure what was wrong with her. My guess is that, she must be quarrelling with her bf. =.=" again, the one nearest to us, looking at her, and sigh... why I was there, I was so stiff that I couldn't even rest my mind. +.+

I finally reached at Klang bus station around 7pm. As I predicted, late by 1 hour. T fetched me back home. Along the way, I saw so many cars on the road, it was heavily rain, I was abit dissappointed, its xmas eve, we couldn't go anywhere or else stuck in traffic jam. That is what I think at that time, but never know that the worst thing haven't appear.

When I was nearby my Taman, I saw that drains couldn't be seen anymore, it gone worst when we get nearer at our house. Everywhere around us was flooded. It was my first time in my 20 years that this areas was flooded. It was about 10inch deep, I suppose. It was a very terrible situation at that time, all the cars and motorcycle couldn't move because the road, the drain all covered up with water, its too difficult to differentiate whether that is a drain or that is the road. There is one car actually drove in the drain. Sigh, luckily our house was nearby and T was good when recognizing the road. So, we drove home safely. The only thing surprise me is that, our house was flooded too, but compare with other houses, our house consider the luckily on coz the base of our house has been renovated to be higher than usual level. But then, it still cannot escape the water from coming in, our kitchen floor was full with water. So, I spend my xmas eve cleaning up.

Sigh... what a xmas eve..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Christmas Wishes
  • Simply post
  • Bollywood Experience ^_^"
  • Tiring Day
  • Problems
  • It's Time to Grow Up
  • Two Dramas in One Week
  • Complication
  • Happiness
  • At Last
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007