WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Month of celebration?

First few days of 2006 is just like every other day, besides, getting busy with designing stuff for Trinite, which is a beginning for to improve my social skills and getting serious about business stuff. Anyway, I'm grateful to have the chance. lol, what am I talking about? OOT already, duh~!

Ok, This is month is "The Month of Celebration" you would agree with me on this. Yes, besides New Year day, Chinese New Year, and Hari Raya Haji, 4 of us including closest friends "He" and ME marked our Birthdays. And.. also, my anniversary.

Anyway, 1st January 2006 is our 3rd anniversary and it is also new year day.Hehehe... We love each other very very very much eventhough we didn't went to watch cinema, or eat expensive at luxury restaurant, instead, we just called up Pizza Hut delivery for dinner. Hehe... I feel contented already because "he" really cares and love me very very very much. I'm happy to be with him. ^.^ Wish him good luck on your assignments and exams~!

Then 2nd January 2006, is our friend, Yean Fern's Birthday... We didn't celebrate together this because of some "reason". We will get to that later.

On the 10th January 2006, jeng~!jeng~! is my birthday. Ya, and this is what I talking about, and it is also Hari Raya Haji, and also, its on exam week. People a busy either studying or going for holiday. We don't have the time to celebrate. Not this year. ... ... ... T-T You do understand my feelings, don't you? T-T don't you? T-T

ok, next, 19th January 2006, is my dear roomy, lay fen's birthday. Too bad its during holiday. She will be at her hometown by that time.

Then on 23th January 2006 is "his" birthday... ^.^ *hint *hint

Lastly is Chinese New Year Day~! fall on the 28th of January, time to gether around with family. Take angpao *yeak *yeak wear new dress~~ heeh...

But...

I haven't buy anything yet. T_T I wonder if the economic is slowing down recently. I have the feeling that people are running out of cash nowdays. Price of goods starts to boost up, even school fees are up, just today newspaper, not sure whether i'm right or not. Hopefully, whatever I feel is not right.

That's why I understand that, life is getting difficult everyday as we grow up. However, I keep telling myself to look at the positive side and live with it, then I would be happier.

Anyway, I hope for digi camera this year, but I don't think I'll get it. Just have to work harder, study harder and to become a useful person to earn more money.

Happy Happy Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • New Year ~ 2006
  • Unforgettable Xmas Eve
  • Christmas Wishes
  • Simply post
  • Bollywood Experience ^_^"
  • Tiring Day
  • Problems
  • It's Time to Grow Up
  • Two Dramas in One Week
  • Complication
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007