WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Thursday, December 08, 2005
Problems

Sigh, I've been out of class for 2 weeks. All because of this stupid skin of mine. T_T
Right now, have 3 major problem....
  1. PTPTN repayment + unsettle tuition fees
  2. Poor class Attendance
  3. Piano Fees
  4. Bills
Sigh, most of my problems is money~ why our life depend on money too much. How am I going to find more money? Anyone Please help me??

I tried to escape from the problems for a while, so I decided to watch dramas and let the days pass. I finished watching 2 more dramas last week.

One -> Vampire III HK Series
Two -> Devil With Me Taiwanese Series

For me, Vampire III is kinda like fiction, mythologically kind of stories. What make this series special is that it have time travel element. You will see the ancient chinese style + modern western style. This series is the 3rd part of the whole series. Eventhough I've never watched the series before, I found it quite interesting to watch.

Devil With Me is a basically a love stories. A stories about a girl who accidently confessed to the wrong guy who are popular and rusker kind of fighter boy. They eventually, they fall in love with each and just about everything start to become prefect the situation begin to get worst when they find out that their parents are getting married and they are to become brother and sister. This series tells how they face their difficulty along the way.

After watching, the only one who has bad ending is me. I have to face the problem again but I guess no more running away. Must find solution, but what ler~~~~

Friends invited me to join Shaklee Direct sales agent which I don't really like but ... it gives good income too but then, I don't have much confident in it, I mean the products. I've never heard of it before. What should I do? my instinct told me not to join but my mind told me it won't hurt to join, I only have to pay RM65.

My dears friends~~~~ what do you think?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • It's Time to Grow Up
  • Two Dramas in One Week
  • Complication
  • Happiness
  • At Last
  • New Layout = Failed
  • Cracking my Head
  • Updating.... after So Long
  • I'm at home
  • Back from KL and Genting... Good News Awaiting
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007