WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Saturday, December 03, 2005
It's Time to Grow Up

These few days, I've been watching dramas, and reading Buddha's teaching book. I learned that, a lot of thing happen in this world, occur because it is mend to happen due to changes in life. Life will change whether we like it or not. People will change, environment will change, everything will change.

Life is dramatic, rise and fall, sad and happiness, birth, sickness and death. I doesn't know how to put it, but what I feel is that, every people will go through a circle of life, but people struggle to search for contant happiness that are never be contant. They're the one who involve in corruption, raping, killing, stealing, bluffing and other crimes that hurt others. People can change, for better or worst, it is you who decide, once decided, never regret, and follow the path that you choose, I believe nobody wants to be bad guys. Even if there is people who chose to be bad guys, and hurts people and living things, means they are actually hurting themself. They will suffer the same pain and regret at the end.

That's why, at first, we must tell ourself that, don't expect or ask for anything more than what we have in our life right now. Be grateful and not greedy. Appreciate everything that are in front of your eyes. Tell yourself, "Don't demand, won't suffer".

This is what I've learned, I try to remind myself these basic yet difficult to commit things.

I want to make my parents happy, whether they are divorced, remarry or whatever. They are the one who brought me into these world. Eventhough some people told me, why we live a life, if it will someday end. I told them, because life is invisibly short, we will never know when we will go someday, that is why, we must appreciate every moment, every person, and every things that is in our life right now coz every single things give us a wonderful memory and silent happiness to us. Yes, it will end someday, living things will dies, people dies, so what? it is better to end up happily than to end up with sadness and regrets at the end, right?

Always tell myself, While we live, do good things, be positive, when things turn ugly, be strong, face it and move on. We must accept contant changes, and not contant happiness.

My parents wish to see me, one day become a good and successful human being. It is their wish. I will work hard and try to grant their wishes. I hope someday my brother and my sister know that respect, love and to make them happy is our responsibility. Parents make mistakes too, we must always ready to forgive them.

Hahaha...

Back to what I suppose to report today. I have accepted Amanda's invitation to join the Trinite design division committee. Hehe, thanks to Amanda for giving me this opportunity, eventhough I don't know what I can do or what I capable of especially in designing field. I once fantasized becoming a designer,well, I guess that is very long long long time ago but then, because of the desire to learn more things in life, I decided to take part. Well as you see, becoming an organizing commitee is not easy. You have to work, and suffer, but then, for me it is only a little suffering. To learn things is a good thing, gaining knowledge is a good thing, helping other is a good things, making other people happy is a good things. My little suffering and sacrifice will all worth it. ^_^

However, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, that's why I always remind myself to be positive, kind and strong every day. I might fall someday, but I'm not afraid, coz I accept the fact that nothing is contant, life changes. Happiness will never last forever, sadness is part of life but it will never stay forever.

There is another news, I also join Emina GACC promotion division. I hope to learn more things and know more people. Trying to make people happy and make myself happy, even if it is for a while. ^_^

Hm, at the end, I can conclude that, If we desire something positive, we will receive something positive, if we desire something negative, we will receive something negative, either type of desire will cause suffering. Happiness is not something that is contant and so do sadness.

Hm, what if we desire positive turn out to be negative? hm... If you or I understand the these I've said, we will feel dissappointed, but we will accept the consequences or failure, and take it as a source of knowledge and experience. But if you dont' understand, you will only dissappointed, and sad. It might either lead you to two ways, the wrong ways and right ways.

Hahaha... I guess, I have to stop my stupid theory, if I still continue, I guess until tomorrow morning, I also can not finish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Two Dramas in One Week
  • Complication
  • Happiness
  • At Last
  • New Layout = Failed
  • Cracking my Head
  • Updating.... after So Long
  • I'm at home
  • Back from KL and Genting... Good News Awaiting
  • At last, I could...
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007