WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Complication

Sigh, these few week will have to stay at home, because I broke, and I owe peoples money too. It's so not like me, to owe people's money, but sigh...

It's ok, as long as I still have things to eat, I won't die that easily. *touch wood

After I came from Jap Class yesterday, I was so bored and sleepy, there is nothing else to do coz you know 1 subject for this semester and its like 2 hours, 3 days for 1 week. So, went to clean my laundry, too bad, the weather doesn't not permit me to clean the whole bunch of laundry. So, just a few and its still haven't dry till now.

So, while I was doing my laundry, as usual check buletin, friendster, email, blog, and download some songs.

After 3 or 4 hours, I started to feel ... empty again. So, I practiced my Hiragana writing till Ryan came back bring me for dinner at 6pm. We ate Roti Canai for dinner to save some money for these 2 weeks before our parents bank-in allowance for us. While we was eating, we have an argument. Sigh~ It was terrible, we both were arguing about guys become complicated because of girls's complication.

For me, I feel that both guys and girls feel complicate about each other, when there is misunderstanding + mysterious behaviour + wandering thought about each other. There is neither guys are more complicate than girls nor the other way around. It is just that, when guys could not understand what girls is thinking, they tend to face mysterious reaction or behaviour that usually makes them have this "wandering thought". Once they couldn't understand the reason why girls feel that way or act that way, they will say "girls are complicated" While on the other hand, girls will feel the same way and act the same way ask guys do, and they will say "guys are complicated".

You see, these thing happen when both of them are not acknowledge that they both are curious about each other. When one of them, started to get tired of puzzle solving, quarreling happen.

If there only, both of them not to think too much about each other's expectation and just be yourself. Confront them by telling them what you actually want and express it in a proper way so that they don't feel hurt. These things won't have happen.

Well, as you know, it is not easy to do, because the word "afraid" is still in our mind. Some people, afraid that the other person will get hurt or might think different about yourself and whatsoever, but, it is easier if you act like the way you want to, not the way he want to.

Even if there is times when you want like this but he don't like and want like that. Then, you both have to talk, confront each other, explain and change if there is something that satisfy both of you. Communication is very important between two people,if you try to hide something, that something will become a big issue in future. <--definitely became an issue now

I understand this concept very well but then, there are times when my mind are control by my emotion and not my mind, that usually make me act like a baby. That's really hurt Ryan, I know that, so I told him what I actually feel, and show him that I'm sorry, and you know what, at the same time, he knows he done a little bit too much of talking, and feel that, he being acting emotionally, and he knows his wrong for eating all my kuih kapek. At the end, he make up to me, and we happy.

Everyone is complicated if you believe its complicated and feel complicated. Its just a matter of understanding, if you understand and believe that its easy and not as complicated as you think, then it won't be complicated. Believe in yourself and feel for yourself. Sometimes its because of the other people's complication, it becomes our complication.

Don't believe in anything, other than yourself actually experience it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • Happiness
  • At Last
  • New Layout = Failed
  • Cracking my Head
  • Updating.... after So Long
  • I'm at home
  • Back from KL and Genting... Good News Awaiting
  • At last, I could...
  • Struggling... Till the End
  • Fight Till The End
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007