WEB LINKZ [-]

FRIEND BLOGGIEZ [-]


Monday, November 21, 2005
Happiness

As you know, I went back Klg last Friday for my dad's 54th birthday saturday night dinner. It was held at my house, we have bbq, my dad's very own Bah Kut Teh & Rice, Sweet & Sour Fish Head, and Pineapple Salad. It was delicious, in fact, it was my favourite food. My dad's cooking. Yum~ Yum~

Among the guests invited are all my dad's old friends, my grandma, and my bro's gang. It was a very fun night. My dad is happy, we are happy.

We have our karaoke and pub section that night. hahaha... I drank Vodka that night, didn't get drunk but It was great. hahaha.... we dance all night. It was so hot. Too bad, I couldn't snap any picture that night coz my T forgotten to charge the battery for the camera. =.=" Anyway, the most important thing is... we have fun.

The next day, we went shopping~! You know, when it comes to year end, everything must be prepared for New Year. The old stuff must change to new stuff. Hahaha... especially x'mas is coming soon, its time to hunt for present.

Oh ya, stepgrandfather is sick, so my T will fly over to Philippines to visit him, and you know what, we will bring them over to Malaysia. yeah~! it will be so much fun. Miss them very much. Hehehe...

And oh, hahah, I forgotten to tell, I made a 2 more stuff toys, one is for my sister, a pig, another one is for, *em *em. =p can't tell because it is a surprise for someone. hehe...

So now, came back to Melacca~ to continue my japanese language. There's a lot of things to do but I will not complaint about it anymore, nor be down by it. I want to change, for the better because I finally found the way to learned on how to make myself to reach the light again. I will continue to struggle in this life because I believe I will be bless with happiness in the end.

We should be grateful, and happy because you know what, we have more than we need in order to survive in this world. Some people are suffering because of greed, power, and delusion of others. Happiness can be find, if we look carefully within our heart and mind.

Let's us find our happiness within ourselves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Previous Post

  • At Last
  • New Layout = Failed
  • Cracking my Head
  • Updating.... after So Long
  • I'm at home
  • Back from KL and Genting... Good News Awaiting
  • At last, I could...
  • Struggling... Till the End
  • Fight Till The End
  • Joyce the Fairy??
  • -----------------------------------

    Achieve

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007